Orijen Freeze Dried Treats - Angus Beefby Orijen
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula - Mirror natural diet
- 100% Black Angus Beef - Single-source, whole prey diet
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks nutrients and flavour
- Fresh and preservative free - All-natural ingredients
- Protein rich and low glycemic
- Ideal for training or daily, healthy treat
Orijen Freeze Dried Treats offers a biologically appropriate, whole prey treat that imitates your dog's natural diet. Therefore, this treat is 100% single-sourced from Black Angus beef from Alberta's vast prairie ranches. All freeze-dried to maintain the benefits and flavour of raw food with the convenience of dry treats. To sum it up, this is a high-quality treat 100% pure and natural proudly made in Canada from Orijen's very own kitchen.
- 42.5 g / 1.5 oz (currenlty unavailable)
- 100 g / 3.5 oz
|Crude Protein||Min. 35%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 45%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 1%|
Orijen Angus Dog Treats feature just 5 calories per treat.
Just remember that treats should make up no more than 10% of your dogs daily calorie intake to make sure that your dog maintains a healthy weight.
Fresh Angus Beef Liver (60%), Fresh Angus Beef (30%), Fresh Angus Beef Tripe (10%).