Nite Ize Nite Dawg LED Light-up Dog Collarby Nite Ize
Product has been added to cart
- Easily illuminates your pet during times of low visibility
- Bright, water-resistant LED light
- Two modes: glow (run time of about 75 hours) and flash (run time of about 100 hours)
- Visible from over 1000 ft (over 300 meters) away
- Easily adjustable to comfortably fit dogs' neck
- Turn on/off or switch between modes by pushing button
- Available in a variety of sizes. See Sizing Chart below.
- Includes one easily replaceable lithium battery. Replacement batteries sold separately.
The Nite Ize Light-Up Dog Collar has a bright, adjustable, red L.E.D. light that is visible from over 1000 feet away so you can easily keep track of your dog during times of low visibility. This adjustable collar contains quality hardware that is water resistant and will provide up to 75 hours of solid glow time and 100 hours of blinking time. You can turn the light on and off and adjust the settings with the simple push of a button.
Available in a variety of sizes. See Sizing Chart under Specifications tab. This collar includes one replaceable Lithium CR2032 battery (replacements sold separately).
|Collar Size||Neck Measurement|
|Small||25.4 - 33.0 cm / 10" - 13"|
How to Measure Your Dog
- Muzzle Length
Measure the length of the nose from the tip to the crook where you want the muzzle to sit comfortable below the eyes.
- Muzzle Width
Measure the circumference of the muzzle at the widest part, leaving space for two fingers to ensure a comfortable fit.
Measure the circumference of the base, leaving enough space to comfortably fit two fingers.
- Leg Length
Measure your dog from the top of the shoulder and hip to the floor.
- Chest Girth
Measure the circumference of the widest part of the chest behind the front legs.
Measure the length from the top of their shoulders to the base of their tail.
- Paw Width
Measure the diameter of the widest park of the paw.