Red Barn Barky Barkby Red Barn
Product has been added to cart
- all-natural chew - safe alternative to raw hide
- Uses only one ingredient - beef esophagus
- Help keep your dog mentally stimulated and maintain healthy teeth, gums, skin and coat
- Suitable for small and medium dog breeds - for light and moderate chewers
- Grain-free uses zero rawhide and all-natural
- Made in Paraguay or Brazil
Red Barn Barky Barkis an all-natural chew that is an excellent alternative to rawhide. This chew uses only one single ingredient, beef oesophagus slowly roasted for an irresistible chew.
Red Barn's Barky Bark is ideal for mentally stimulating your dog's need to chew. Not only that but the chew will also aid in keeping your dog's teeth and gums looking healthy by brushing the plaque and tarter off with each chew. Each strip is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids that is great for your dog's skin and coat.
Grain-free, natural and uses zero rawhide with no artificial colours, flavours and additives. This chew is suitable for small and large dog breeds and suited for light and moderate chewers. Always supervise your dog with any chews and remove if your dog starts to swallow large pieces. Please see the specifications tab for further information. Made in Paraguay or Brazil.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||45%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||8%|
|Crude Fat (Max.)||1%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||12%|
|Calorie Content: 3698 kcal/kg 17 kcal/ring|
Offer as a treat and please supervise your dog a all times with product. If your dog gets too ambitious or tries to eat the entire treat or large pieces, please remove it immediately.