Icelandic+ Cod Skin Large Cube Dog Treatby Icelandic+
Product has been added to cart
- Single protein dog treat - Cod skins compressed into a 2" cube
- 100% Viking - air-dried using similar techniques used by Vikings
- Uses fresh line-caught, 100% sustainable fish
- Excellent source of omega-3 and taurine
- Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums
- All-natural - no additives, preservatives or supplements
- Meets the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST
- Suitable for medium to large dogs of all life stages and breeds
- Made in Iceland, packaged in the USA
Icelandic+ Treats and chews are an assortment of ingredients ranging from fish to lamb that is air-dried using techniques that Vikings used in 900 A.D. . The air-drying process is used as a way to enjoy fish or meat for an extended amount of time by hanging it up and letting it dry for months until it was at the right texture and consistency to be enjoyed.
Icelandic+Cod Skin Large Cube used freshly line-caught sustainable Cod and air-dried naturally with no use of additives, preservatives or supplements. Layered and shaped into a 2' cube, this treat has not lost any of the essential omega-3 to help maintain healthy skin and coat. The crunchy texture will also help brush off any plaque and keep the gums and teeth healthy.
This square treat is suitable for medium to large dogs of all life stages and breeds and is made in Iceland using practices that meet the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST; Packaged in the USA, please see the specifications tab for more information.
|Crude Fat (min.)||2.42%|
|Omega 3-Fatty Acids (min.)||1.02%|
|Calorie Content: 2,900 kcal/kg 82.2 kcal/oz|