Ruffwear Polar Trex Pairs Dog Bootsby Ruffwear
Product has been added to cart
- Replacement dog boots for Ruffwear Polar Trex - Winter dog boots
- Insulated, breathable material - keeps from the wrist down warm
- Hook and loop system with a zipper - easy to put on and stays secure, keeps snow out
- Cinching to enforce the secure fit at the narrow part of the leg
- Ruffwear Vibram ice trek outsole design - provides protection and traction
- Available in a set of two in a variety of sizes and two different colours
The Polar Trex Boot Pairs from Ruffwear is a set of two dog boots to help replace any missing or damage boots from Ruffwear Grip Trex Set or if you only need two boots for your dog during cold or extremely cold winter conditions.
The boot is made using 100% polyester upper fabric with a three-layer, soft laminated shell with a DWR-coat to keep your dog’s wrist from paw insulated, weather and wind-resistant while still being breathable. The hook and loop system with a YKK reverse coil zipper pullover stretch gaiter with cinching at the narrow part of the leg will help keep the boot secure and prevent snow from entering inside the boot. Located on the boot's bottom is Ruffwear Vibram Icetrek outsole that adds additional protection and traction on the snow.
The Polar Trex Boots come in a set of two and various sizes; Please see the specifications tab for more information.
To Measure Your Dog's Paws
Place dog's front paw, standing up with full weight on a blank piece of paper. Mark from the longest toe nail and come straight back down from the back of the paw to make a second marking. Measure the distance between the two markings and refer to the sizing chart below.
|1.50"||38 mm (1.5")|
|1.75"||44 mm (1.75")|
|2.00"||51 mm (2.0")|
|2.25"||57 mm (2.25")|
|2.50"||64 mm (2.5")|
|2.75"||70 mm (2.75")|
|3.00"||76 mm (3.0")|
|3.25"||83 mm (3.25")|
Choose size which fits dog's entire paw, including toe nails. A snug fit is best. Boots that are too large may slip off.
Secure fasteners and please wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air dry liners and do not use bleach, iron or dry clean them.