Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Puppy Dog Foodby Royal Canin Pet Food
Product has been added to cart
- Specially formulated for Labrador Retriever puppies.
- Unique kibble shape - decreases the rate your puppy eats its food.
- Uses essential vitamins and minerals specifically for growing puppies
- Appropriate calorie content
- Additional prebiotics for a healthy digestion system
- Recommended for labrador retriever puppies 8 weeks to 15 months
- Available in a 30 lb bag
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Puppy Food is specially formulated with the needs of your puppy in mind.
- Easy to Digest and unique shaped kibble - High-quality protein sources (chicken meal and corn gluten meal), high-quality carbohydrate and fibre sources, and the addition of prebiotics (MOS and FOS*) encourage smooth digestion and help prevent loose stool. The unique shaped kibble also encourages your puppy to slow down while eating and chew on this circular shaped kibble.
- Boosts Immune System - Puppies need extra defence during this critical stage of development. This formula has added many antioxidants, including Vitamin C & E, lutein, and taurine. All of these act together to reduce the number of free radicals in your puppy's body and boost the immune system.
- Healthy Joints - The addition of glucosamine and chondroitin helps protect the joints that can be particularly problematic in large breed dogs while maintaining a healthy weight.
- Adequate Energy - The caloric content has been adjusted to an amount appropriate for Labrador Retriever puppies, 3567 kcal/kg 307 kcal/cup, that are needed during the period of slow growth that they experience.
|Crude Protein (min)||31.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||12%|
|Crude Fibre (max)||
|Vitamin E (min)||420 IU/kg|
|Glucosamine (min)*||743 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)*||8 mg/kg|
|Calorie Content: 3567 kcal/kg 307 kg/cup|
*Not a essential nutrient by the AAFO Dog Food Nutrient Food Profile for Puppies
|Age of Puppy
|Two Months||Three Months||Four Months||Six Months||Eight Months||Ten Months||12 Months||14 Months||15 Months|
|Adult Targeted Weight||26 kg (57 lbs)||212 g (2 1/2 cups)||262 g (3 cups)||284 g (3 1/4 cups)||325 g (3 3/4 cups)||300 g (3 1/2 cups)||287 g (3 3/8 cups)||289 g (3 3/8 cups)||287 g (3 3/8 cups)||Switch over to Adult Formula|
|32 kg (70 lbs)||224 g (2 5/8 cups)||283 g (3 1/4 cups)||309 g (3 5/8 cups)||378 g (4 3/8 cups)||353 g (4 1/8 cups)||338 g (3 7/8 cups)||338 g (3 7/8 cups)||335 g (3 7/8 cups)|
|40 kg (88 lbs)||239 g (2 3/4 cups)||310 g (3 5/8 cups)||341 g (4 cups)||447 g (5 1/8 cups)||421 g (4 7/8 cups)||413 g (4 3/4 cups)||403 g (4 5/8 cups)||396 (4 5/8 cups)|
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, brown rice, corn gluten meal, wheat gluten, corn, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, sodium silico aluminate, egg product, vegetable oil, pea fiber, potassium chloride, psyllium seed husk, calcium carbonate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, hydrolyzed yeast, L-lysine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement,menadione sodium bisulfite complex], choline chloride, glucosamine hydrochloride, DL-methionine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.