Red Barn Cow Earsby Red Barn
Product has been added to cart
- Natural, alternative chew to rawhide
- Uses a naturally dried up cow ears
- Help keep your dog mentally stimulated and maintain healthy teeth, gums and joint health
- Suitable for medium to large dog breeds - for light and moderate chewers
- Grain and gluten-free, uses zero rawhide
- Available in a 4.2 oz bag
- Product of Canada, Columbia or USA
Red Barn Cow Ears is a much safer alternative to rawhide that is nutritious, low calorie and easy to digest. This chew uses the ear of the cow that has been naturally dried up. This treat has a crunchy and unique texture for your dog to get excited over.
Red Barn's Cow Ears is ideal for mentally stimulating your dog's need to chew. Not only that but the ear will also aid in keeping your dog's teeth and gums looking healthy by brushing the plaque and tarter off with each chew and is rich in chondroitin which is great for supporting the joints.
Grain-free and uses zero rawhide and is not treated with bleach or other chemicals. These cow ears are suitable for medium to large dog breeds and suited for light and moderate chewers. Always supervise your dog with any chews and remove if your dog starts to swallow large pieces or the whole treat. Available in a 119 g (4.2 oz) bag, please see the specifications tab for further information — a product of Canada, Columbia or USA.