Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Marrow Whole Pieces Dog Treatby Icelandic+
Product has been added to cart
- Single protein dog treat - Lamb Horn Marrow Pieces
- 100% Viking - cleaned, and air-dried using similar techniques used by Vikings
- Uses horns from free-range, grass-fed lambs - sustainably harvested
- Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums
- Excellent source of calcium, protein and other nutrients and vitamins
- All-natural - no additives, preservatives or supplements
- Meets the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST
- Suitable for medium and large dog breeds
- Available in a 4.5 oz tube
- Made in Iceland, packaged in the USA
Icelandic+ Treats and chews are an assortment of ingredients ranging from fish to lamb that is dried using techniques that Vikings used in 900 A.D. . Each horn marrow comes from grass-fed, range free lamb that is cleaned and air dried naturally for a crunchy marrow treat. Marrow is rich in essential vitamins, minerals, calcium and protein that help support the skin, coat and bones. The rough texture of the marrow will also help brush away plaque from your dog's teeth and gums.
Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Marrow Whole Pieces Dog Treat is suitable for medium to large dogs and ideal for dogs with sensitivities to other protein sources. These chews are made in Iceland using practices that meet the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST; Packaged in the USA, please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in a 4.5 oz bag.
Icelandic Lamb Horn Marrow