Icelandic+ Capelin Whole Fish Cat Treatsby Icelandic+
Product has been added to cart
- Single protein cat treat - Capelin
- 100% Viking - air dried using similar techniques used by Vikings
- Uses fresh caught, 100% sustainable fish
- Excellent source of omega-3 and taurine
- Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums
- All natural - no additives, preservatives or supplements
- Meets the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST
- Suitable for cats of all life stages and breeds
- Available in 2.5 oz bags
- Made in Iceland, packaged in the USA
Icelandic+ Treats and chews are an assortment of ingredients ranging from fish to lamb that is air dried using techniques that Vikings used in 900 A.D. . The air-drying process is used as a way to enjoy fish or meat for an extended amount of time by hanging it up and letting it dry for months until it was at the right texture and consistency to be enjoyed.
Icelandic+Capelin Whole Fish uses freshly caught sustainable Capelin and air-dried naturally with no use of additives, preservatives or supplements to create a treat that has not lost any of the essential omega-3 and taurine to help maintain healthy skin, coat and heart. The chewy texture will also help brush off any plaque and keep your cats' gums and teeth healthy. This treat is suitable for cats of all life stages and breeds and is made in Iceland using practices that meet the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST; Packaged in the USA, please see the specifications tab for more information. Available only in 2.5 oz.
|Calorie Content: 4,240 kcal/kg 121.14 kcal/oz