Instinct Original Real Beef & Venison Recipe

by Instinct
Starting From: $0.00 Our Price: $0.00 You Save: $0.00 (0%)
In Stock

Product has been added to cart

  • 95% real animal protein - venison & pork liver
  • 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - carrots, peas, kale, blueberries, cranberries & pumpkin
  • 0% grains, gluten & other fillers
  • Complete and balanced formula for all breeds & life stages
  • Essential fatty acids help improve skin & coat conditions
  • Available in individual 13.2 oz. cans and cases of six
  • Other Instinct Original flavours sold separately

Instinct Original Real Beef & Venison Recipe is a canned food that's sure to please dogs of all breeds and life stages. It is both balanced and complete - a total of 95% of this formula is made up of real animal proteins (real venison and beef), while the remaining 5% is comprised of wholesome fruits, vegetables, and essential vitamins and minerals. This leaves ZERO room for grains, gluten, and other unnecessary fillers. The addition of essential fatty acids provides the nutrients necessary to keep your dog's muscles toned and to keep her skin and coat in excellent condition.

Add variety to your dog's diet by rotating Instinct Original Venison & Beef with other Instinct Original flavours such as rabbit, beef, or pork. Available in individual 13.2 oz cans or cases of six cans. Other Instinct Original flavours sold separately.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min.) 11.0% Vitamin B12 0.11 mg/kg
Crude Fat (min.) 6.0% Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 6.6 mg/kg
Crude Fibre (max.) 3.0% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 9.3 mg/kg
Moisture (max.) 75.0% Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 5.2 mg/kg
Calcium (min.) 0.25% Folic Acid 0.54 mg/kg
Phosphorus (min.) 0.20% Sodium 0.15%
Vitamin E (min.) 25 IU/kg Magnesium 0.09%
*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min.) 30 mg/kg Potassium 0.28%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.2% Zinc 63.8 ppm
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.) 1.0% Copper 8.3 ppm
Vitamin D 721 IU/kg    

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Vitamin and Mineral Information represent the typical values.


Calorie Content (Calculated):

Metabolizable Energy: 546 kcal/13.2 oz can

Beef, Venison, Beef Broth, Beef Liver, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Peas, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Menhaden Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley