Nature's Miracle Green Leaf Hydrogen Peroxide Stain & Odor Remover
Product has been added to cart
- Environmentally friendly formula and packaging
- Bottle made of 25% post-consumer resin
- Combines plant-based surfactants & hydrogen peroxide with no harsh chemicals
- Effective for eliminating tough odours & stains
- Available in 24 fl oz (709 ml) spray bottle
Nature's Miracle Green Leaf cleaners don't just carry the same guarantee of effectiveness as the brand's other cleaners, they are even more eco-friendly. Each formula contains plant-derived surfactants, making them natural and gentle to use in homes with pets and children. The bottles are also environmentally friendly as they are made up of 25% recycled resin, which ultimately reducing the amount of waste that ends up in our landfills.
The convenient Green Leaf Hydrogen Peroxide Stain and Odor Remover Spray uses an unbeatable combination of hydrogen peroxide and plat-based surfactants to treat those deep, stubborn stains and odours that are hard to get rid of. It works well for eliminating messes and stains caused by pets, food, or other organic matter. This spray cleaner works naturally and does not contain any harsh chemicals such as ammonia, chlorine, sulphates, or silicones and is safe to use on various fabrics, carpet, and upholstery. Net content: 709 mL (24 fl. oz.)
Directions for Use
For Use on Fabric and Carpet Stains & Odours
- Before use, test surface for colour fastness by applying to hidden area.
- Spray lightly and evenly onto fabric surfaces until slightly damp
For Use on Hard Surface Stains & Odours
- Wipe as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with Green Leaf product.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and then wipe away stain with colour-safe cloth
- While treated areas dry, keep pets away
For Use on Tough Stains
- Use a stiff bristle brush. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Green Leaf product to work for an hour then wipe stain with a colour-safe cloth.
For Use on Tough Odours
- In carpets, apply enough to reach all odour-causing material. This may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Wait one hour, then blot dry.
- Allow treated area to air dry completely before expecting complete odour elimination.
Tips for Success
- Always shake well before using.
- Always test surfaces to be treated for colour fastness by applying to a hidden area and wiping with a cloth. If colour is removed from the test area, do not use Nature’s Miracle Green Leaf products on this surface.
- Always use Nature’s Miracle Green Leaf products at full strength for best results.
- Nature’s Miracle Green Leaf Spray Cleaners are not recommended for use on silks, leather, or suede.
- Keep the product away from children and pets and do not allow pets onto the treated area until it is completely dried.
Hydrogen Peroxide, Plant Derived Surfactants, Stain Block Complex, Preservative, Fragrance.