Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover - Lavenderby Nature's Miracle
Product has been added to cart
- Removes urine, feces, drool, vomit, and other pet messes
- Immediately breaks down and remove stains
- Removes stains that cannot easily be wiped up, and works on old or deep-set stains and odours
- Soft lavender scent
- For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, cages, litter boxes, and all pet living and sleeping areas
- Available in 32 oz. spray
Nature's Miracle Lavender Scented Stain & Odor Remover is guaranteed to permanently eliminate all stains & odours. It is effective in removing all organic stains and odours, including food, blood, vomit, feces, grease, dirt, grass, smoke, and perspiration.
This Stain & Odor Remover uses a bio-enzymatic formula to safely and naturally not just cover up, but eliminate unwanted stains and odours. It is deep reaching and is most effective when allowed to dry naturally without interference. When it's all said and done, this formula will leave behind a lovely scent of lavender to freshen up your house.
Available in 32 fl. oz. spray.
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area.
- Wait 1 hour, then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover on those surfaces.
- Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use this product full strength. Do not dilute.
- Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove.
For Stain Removal
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with this product.
- Allow to work for 10 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains an carpeting or fabrics (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
For Odor Elimination
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Do not wipe up excess.
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.
- For severe, old or stubborn odors on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odor.
People and pets should avoid treated areas until product has dried.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed: Rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center. Eye Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes; product may irritate eyes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation.
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants, Lavender Fragrance, Enzymatic Blend and Odour Counteractant.