Acana Small Breed Puppy Foodby Acana Pet Foods
Product has been added to cart
- Biologically appropriate formula - Small Breed Puppy Recipe
- 70% Free-Run Cobb Chicken, Whole Grade-A Eggs & Wild-caught Flounder
- 30% local fruits vegetables & botanicals
- Supports healthy nutrition and development in small breed puppies
- Free from grain, corn, soy, tapioca, and wheat
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- For large breed puppies that will mature to be 25 kg or more
- Available in 4.5 lb (2 kg) and 13 lb (6 kg) bags
- Made in Canada
About Acana Grain-Free Foods
Acana Grain-Free Formula Dog Food's inspiration and ingredients come from Canada’s vast and fertile lands which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with various meats, just as nature intended!
About Acana Small Breed Puppy Food
This food has been formulated to be biologically appropriate for puppies that will weigh up to 9 kg once they have fully matured. It is rich in a variety of animal proteins, which make up 70% of the food. This includes free-run chicken (meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage), whole eggs, and wild-caught flounder. The remaining 30% includes fresh and local vegetables, fruits, and botanicals that are used to provide a wide variety of essential nutrients to your developing puppy.
This formula is free from grains, soy, wheat, corn, and tapioca. It is also made without the use of artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. This is infused with omega fatty acids for luxuriant, healthy skin & coat. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top-quality food to keep your puppy healthy and happy!
Available in 2 kg (4.4 lb) and 6 kg (13 lb) bags.
*Acana is updating the packaging of their Small Breed Puppy formula to what is pictured. During this transition, you may receive the old or new packaging. This product still features the same tasty ingredients your dog loves, but with a fresh new look!
|Crude Protein (min.)||33.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||20.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||5.0%|
|Crude Ash (max.)||7.0%|
|Crude Moisture (max.)||12.0%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)||2.7%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)||1.0%|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid; min.)||0.3%|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid; min.)||0.3%|
Calorie Content: 3660 kcal/kg 439 kcal/ 120 g cup
Calories are distributed with 32% from protein, 22% from carbohydrates, and 46% from fat.
|Expected Adult Weight (Cups per Day)|
|Weight of Puppy||2 kg (5 lb)||5 kg (11 lb)||7 kg (15 lb)||9 kg (20 lb)|
|1 kg (2 lb)||1/3 cup||1/2 cup||1/2 cup||1/2 cup|
|2 kg (5 lb)||1/3 cup||2/3 cup||2/3 cup||2/3 cup|
|3 kg (6 lb)||---||3/4 cup||1 cup||1 cup|
|5 kg (11 lb)||---||2/3 cup||1 cup||1 cup|
|7 kg (15 lb)||---||---||3/4 cup||1 1/2 cups|
|9 kg (20 lb)||---||---||---||1 cup|
*When your puppy is fully grown begin feeding Acana Adult Small Breed. 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on your dog's feeding habits and activity levels.
Fresh chicken (18%), chicken meal (18%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (7%), chicken fat (7%), turkey meal (4%), eggs (4%), raw flounder (4%), herring meal (4%), fish oil (3%), whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, pea fiber, pea starch, raw turkey livers (1%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 700 mg, 3b606 (Zinc: 112.5 mg) , 3b406 (Copper (II): 11mg), Vitamin B1: 25mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5mg, Vitamin A: 3750 IU, Vitamin D: 500 IU, Vitamin E: 50 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 2.2x10^6 CFU.
- newAcana Singles Dog Treats - Free-Run DuckStarting from: $0.00Temporarily Out of Stock
- Fromm Crunchy Os Grain-Free Dog Treats - Blueberry BlastsStarting from: $9.99
- Fromm Crunchy Os Multigrain Dog Treats - Pot Roast PunchersStarting from: $9.99
- Red Barn Chew-A-Bulls Brush - MediumStarting from: $2.69