Acana Grasslands Dog Foodby Acana Pet Foods
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula
- Grain-free and low-glycemic Carbohydrates
- WholePrey Diet - Includes meat, organs & cartilage
- 70% Free-Run duck and turkey, nest-laid Grade A Eggs, grass-fed Alberta lamb, and Wild-caught Pike
- 30% Fresh and local fruits, vegetables & botanicals
- No grains, wheat, rye, corn or gluten
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Processed and sourced from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients
- For all breeds and life stages
Acana Regional Formula Dog Food inspiration and ingredients comes from Canada’s vast and fertile lands which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with various meats, just as nature intended! Not to mention the fresh and local fruits & vegetables delivered fresh and fit for human consumption. It features a completely grain-free formula with no GMO's and no added water. The grain-free and low carbohydrate formula causes the blood sugar in your dog to rise less over a longer period of time. Therefore the sensitivity to insulin is increased and fat storage is decreased for better conditioning.
As for Acana Grasslands Grain-Free Formula, this food features ingredients such as grass-fed Alberta lamb, free-run duck from Ontario, free-run turkey and nest-laid eggs from the prairie farms in Alberta, wild-caught pike from the Northern lakes of Alberta, and sun-ripened Okanagan Valley fruits and vegetables. This is infused with Omega-3 Fatty Acids from wild-caught Canadian pike for luxuriant, healthy skin & coat. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top quality food to keep your dog healthy and happy!
- Biologically appropriate formula – Ingredients and nutrients for the body to absorb easily and readily
- WholePrey Diet - Includes meat, organs, and cartilage
- Grain-free and Low Carbohydrates – Causes blood sugar to rise less over longer periods of time
- Regional sources for all ingredients – Delivered fresh everyday from trusted sources
- Low-glycemic carbohydrates – Locally sourced
- Rich and diverse in meat – 70% Free-run duck and turkey, nest-laid Grade A eggs, grass-fed Alberta lamb, and wild-caught pike. Found in a variety of forms - fresh, raw, freeze-dried, and oil
- Fresh and local fruits & vegetables – 30% fruits and vegetables from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- Optimal healthy skin and coat – Marine-source Omega 3 from wild-caught Canadian Pike
- Enhanced metabolism – Organic sea vegetables and botanicals nourish and tone your dog’s digestive tract and enhance metabolism
- No added water – Gently steam-cooked in their natural juices
- No grains, wheat, rye, corn or gluten – Ingredients often associated with digestive disorders
|Crude Protein (Min.)||35.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||17.0%|
|Crude Ash (Max.)||8.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||6.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Min.)||2.3%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acid (Min.)||1.0%|
|Glucosamine (Min.)||600 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)||800 mg/kg|
ACANA mirrors the meat and protein concentrated diets that all dogs are evolved to eat, while reducing the carbohydrates and high-glycemic grains that cause blood sugar levels to rise and fluctuate.
Compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetesand promoting your dog’s peak health.
Metabolic Energy for ACANA Grasslands Dog Food is 3810 kcal/kg (457 kcal per 250 mlcup) with 37% of energy from protein, 40% from fat from lamb, duck and fish oils, and 23% from fruits and vegetables.
|Weight of Dog||Active||Less Active|
|2 kg (4 lb)||1/3 cup||1/4 cup|
|5 kg (11 lb)||3/4 cup||1/2 cup|
|10 kg (22 lb)||1-1/4 cups||3/4 cup|
|20 kg (44 lb)||2 cups||1-1/3 cups|
|30 kg (66 lb)||3 cups||2 cups|
|40 kg (88 lb)||3-2/3 cups||2-1/3 cups|
|50 kg (110 lb)||4-1/4 cups||2-3/4 cups|
|60 kg (132 lb)||5-1/4 cups||3-1/4 cups|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your dog.
Delivered Fresh Each Day
ACANA Grasslands features an unmatched variety of local ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust, tested to be fit for human consumption, and then delivered to our door fresh each day!
Raw Grass-fed Lamb (8%), Fresh Duck (8%), Fresh Whole Eggs (8%), Lamb Meat Meal (8%), Whole Herring Meal (7%), Turkey Meal (7%), Whole Green Peas, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Fresh Wild-caught Northern Pike (4%), Raw Lamb Liver (4%), Fresh Duck Giblets (Liver, Heart, Kidney) (4%), Fresh Turkey Meat (4%), Lamb Fat (4%), Whole Green Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Yellow Peas, Sun-cured Alfalfa, Pollock Oil (2%), Lentil Fibre, Dried Lamb Cartilage (1%), Raw Lamb Tripe (1%), Dried Brown Kelp, Fresh Pumpkin, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Parsnips, Fresh Green Kale, Fresh Spinach, Fresh Mustard Greens, Fresh Turnip Greens, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Red Delicious Apples, Fresh Bartlett Pears, Freeze-dried Liver (Lamb and Duck) (0.1%), Fresh Cranberries, Fresh Blueberries, Chicory Root, Turmeric Root, Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Lavender, Marshmallow Root, Rosehips.
Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
- Fromm Crunchy Os Grain-Free Dog Treats - Blueberry BlastsStarting from: $7.49
- Fromm Crunchy Os Multigrain Dog Treats - Pot Roast PunchersStarting from: $7.49