Kin + Kind Hot Spot Relief Stick for Dogsby Kin + Kind
Product has been added to cart
- All-natural hot spot relief
- Helps relief your dog's skin from irritation and hot spots caused by environmental allergins
- Roll-on application, easy to use
- Uses USDA organic vegan products such as coconut oil, beeswax, tea tree and aloe
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages and breeds (not safe for cats)
- Vet formulated with no animal testing or cruelty
- Available in a 2.3 oz applicator
- Made in the USA
Aid your best friend from skin irritation with Kin + Kind Hot Spot Relief Stick for Dogs. Using USDA certified organic products such as coconut oil, beeswax, tea tree and aloe to relieve skin irritation caused by environmental allergens such as dust, grass and pollen. Hot Spot Relief Stick is easy to apply with its roll-on application, roll where it is needed, and your best friend is ready to go.
Hot Spot Relief is suitable for dogs of all life stages (not safe for cats); please see the specifications tab for more information. Kin + Kind uses only vegan products that are vet formulated without cruelty and never tested on animals — Available in a 68 ml (2.3 oz) applicator, made in the USA.
Apply onto the affected areas of the skin, not the fur. Repeat daily or when needed.
*Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, *Beeswax (Cera Alba), *Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Essential Oil, *Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis)