Icelandic+ Large Lamb Horn Dog Treatby Icelandic+
Product has been added to cart
- Single protein dog treat - Lamb Horn
- 100% Viking - cleaned, boiled and baked using similar techniques used by Vikings
- Uses horns from free range, grass fed lambs
- Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums - contains keratin instead of bone
- All natural - no additives, preservatives or supplements
- Meets the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST
- Suitable for dogs 61-99 lbs
- Made in Iceland, packaged in the USA
Icelandic+ Treats and chews are an assortment of ingredients ranging from fish to lamb that is dried using techniques that Vikings used in 900 A.D. . Each horn comes from grass-fed, range free lamb and then cleaned, boiled and baked for a durable, hard chew similar to a bully stick. Lamb horns contain keratin, a protein that is associated with the building of hoofs, feathers, nails and hair, once your dog stars to chew the horn it will start to break down, and the tiny fibres inside of the horn will help our dog brush away unwanted plaque from teeth and gums.
Icelandic+ Large Lamb Horn is suitable for dogs within the 61-99 lb range and ideal for dogs with sensitivities to other protein sources. These chews are made in Iceland using practices that meet the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST; Packaged in the USA, please see the specifications tab for more information. Each horn range in 16-18 cm (6.5-7.3") and in different natural colours.
Icelandic Lamb Horn