Hagen Gourmet Rabbit Mix
Product has been added to cart
- Premium seed, fruit and vegetable mix
- Special-balanced nutritional formula for complete rabbit health
- Taste and texture appeal to rabbits
- No selective eating or food waste
- Pellets fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Re-sealable bag
- Net Wt. 2.27 kg (5 lb)
Hagen® Gourmet Rabbit Mix consists of an excellent selection of premium seed, fruits, and vegetables.
Enhanced with vitamins, the mixture becomes a premium formula that blends high quality ingredients and high palatability for a nutritionally-balanced meal for your rabbit. The pellets have a complete protein, fibre, vitamin, and mineral balance necessary to help keep your rabbit healthy. Rabbits enjoy the taste and texture of this specially-balanced formula, resulting in no selective eating or food waste. The nutritional benefits of the rabbit gourmet mix include: a soft, shiny coat, strong bones, and over-all good health. Hagen Gourmet Rabbit Mix comes in a convenient re-sealable zipper bag to maintain vitamin potency, eliminate moisture contamination, and keep the mix fresh. Intended for adult rabbits only. Net content: 2.27 kg (5 lb)
Rabbit Feeding Guide:
- When introducing a new food, introduce it to your rabbit gradually.
- Place a small amount (20 g) of the pellets on top of your regular pellets so your rabbit gets used to eating the new pellets.
- Once your rabbit is used to the gourmet pellets the amount can slowly be increased.
- Still have both regular pellets and hay available for your rabbit.
- Veterinarians also recommend feeding a small amount of washed fresh greens and vegetables daily.
- Fresh food and water need to be available at all times to meet the daily nourishment needs of your rabbit.
- Re-seal and refrigerate package after opening to maintain freshness.
Wheat, dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat shorts, red milo, oat groats, ground corn, ground wheat, flaked corn, chopped corn, toasted green split peas, soybean hulls, wheat middlings, corn, soybean meal,flaked carrot, dried papaya, raisins, carrot pellets, calcium carbonate, dried beet pulp, lecithin, corn gluten meal, salt, dicalcium phosphate,orange oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), DL-methionine, choline chloride, magnesium oxide, lignin sulfonate, ground flaxseed, yeast culture, yeast extract, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, cobalt carbonate,ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement,vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, folic acid,niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate,rosemary extract, vitamin D3 supplement, artificial colors (Red #40,Yellow #5, Titanium Dioxide), calcium propionate (preservative), sorbic acid (preservative).
Crude Protein (min.): 12%
Crude Fat (min.): 2.5%
Crude Fiber (min.): 8%
Crude Fiber (max.): 12%
Moisture (max.): 12%
Calcium (min.): 0.7%
Calcium (max.): 0.9%
Phosphorus (min.): 0.4%
Magnesium (min.): 0.2%
Iron (min.): 200 mg/kg
Zinc (min.): 75 mg/kg
Vitamin A (min.): 12,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 (min.): 1,200 IU/kg
Vitamin E (min.): 24 IU/kg
Note: This product is manufactured in a plant that packages products containing nuts.