Eldon's Angus Beef Strips - 12" Single
- Buy 10 for $2.00 each and save 33%
- Buy 20 for $1.75 each and save 41%
- Buy 50 for $1.40 each and save 53%
- Buy 100 for $1.30 each and save 57%
Product has been added to cart
- No hormones. No antibiotics
- No preservatives. No smoke
- Made from the oesophagus of free-range, grass-fed cattle
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Natural source of glucosamine
- Perfect for medium to large dogs, gentle to moderate chewers
- Product of Brazil
- Average Weight: 30 - 60g each
- Odour: Moderate (treated with natural hickory to mitigate smell)
- Bulk pricing available. See information below our pricing.
Eldon's Angus Beef Strips are made from free-range, antibiotic and hormone-free Argentina Angus beef. These strips are made from the oesophagus of the cattle, and each chew is rich with glucosamine. They are treated with natural hickory to mitigate the odour.
Each strip measures approximately 12". Suitable for medium to large dog breeds, gentle to moderate chewers. Product of Brazil
|Recommended for||Small to large dogs, gentle to slightly moderate chewers|
*Due to the nature of the product, sizing may vary with the specified weight range. Durability may vary between dogs, but on average, these chews are short to medium-lasting based on your dog's chewing.
Beef Esophagus, Natural Hickory