Polkadog Alaskan Salmon Chipsby Polkadog
Product has been added to cart
- Sustainable fresh-caught salmon as the sole ingredient
- Slowly dehydrated to preserve flavour and nutritional value - Rich in Omega fatty acids
- Crunchy texture and tantalizing smell
- Suitable for small to giant breed dogs
- Contains no grains, gluten, preservatives, no additives, and no artificial flavouring
- Sourced and made in the USA
- Available in 4 oz bags
Polkadog Alaskan Salmon Chips are an all natural, palatable and dehydrated fishy treat. Using only sustainable wild-caught salmon from Alaska that is slowly and gently dehydrated in PolkaDog's Bakery in Boston, MA to create this crunchy chip that is full of Omega fatty acids that helps with the skin and coat and that fishy taste that dogs keep coming back for more.
Alaskan Salmon Chip is perfect for dogs who are sensitive to other protein sources and are all natural. No grains, gluten, preservatives or additives were needed to create this fantastic treat and perfect for dogs of all breeds and life stages. Available only in 113 grams (4 oz) bag, please see the specifications tab for more information. Sourced and made in the USA.
|Crude Protein (min)||60.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||11.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.0%|
|Calorie Content: 3,540 kcal/kg|