Eldon's Cow Earsby Eldon's
- Buy 10 for $2.00 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 for $1.75 each and save 30%
Product has been added to cart
- Natural Chew for dogs - Cow ears
- Low in fat, aids with healthy teeth and gums
- Short to medium-lasting chew - ideal for gentle to slightly moderate chewers
- Suitable for medium to giant dog breeds with supervision
- Zero to minimal odour
- Made in Canada
- Bulk pricing available. See information below our pricing.
Eldon's Cow Ears are an all-natural chew for your best friend. They're produced in Canada from beef and have a great flavour and texture that your dog will love. They have been dehydrated to craft a moderate chew that is low in fat and help keep your dog's teeth and gums healthy by brushing the plaque off with each chew.
These ears are suitable for medium to giant dog breeds and for gentle to moderate chewers. Always supervise your dog with any chew, made in Canada.
|Approx Length||4 - 9 cm (1.5 - 3.5")|
|Approx Width||12 - 16 cm (4.7 - 6.2")|
|Weight||10 - 30g|
|Durability||very short to slightly medium-lasting|
|Recommended for||Medium to giant dogs, gentle to slightly moderate chewers|
|Odour||no odour to very minimal|
*Due to the nature of the product, sizing may vary with the specified length and weight range. Durability may vary between dogs. Please supervise your dog with the product at all times.