UBite Nourish Naturally Raw Bits Freeze-Dried Dog Treats - Wild Pacific Salmonby UBite
Product has been added to cart
- Freeze dried single protein treat
- Uses high-quality ingredient - West Coast Pacific Salmon
- Freeze drying process locks in the moisture, nutrients & flavour of raw
- Easy to break apart and can be used as a topper for food
- Source of EPA & DHA - Supports healthy skin & coat & much more
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages
- Available in 40 g, 80 g, and 160 g bags
- Made in Canada
UBite Nourish Naturally Wild Pacific Salmon Raw Bits Dog Treats are filled with the delicious goodness that salmon provides, including EPA and DHA to support optimal development as well as reduce inflammation, protect joints, and help produce healthy skin and coats in pets. These treats contain a single, premium-quality ingredient - freshly caught West Coast Pacific salmon. The mouth-watering flavour and wholesome nutrients are locked in through the freeze-drying process to give dogs a tasty treat they will love. These treats can be broken into smaller pieces to use as a training reward or a food topper for dogs that are a little more picky when it comes to mealtime.
Ubite all-natural freeze-dried treats are made in Canada without the use of additives or preservatives. Available in 40 g, 80 g, and 160 g bags.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||68%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||5%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||2%|
|Calorie Content: 4000 Kcals/Kg, 2 Kcals per treat|
These freeze-dried treats can be used as a reward, for training, or as a topper for your dog's daily meals. Once the bag is opened, please store the product in a cool and dry place, it is also recommended that once opened, the treats are used within thirty days.