PetSafe Indoor Bark Control Two-Packby Petsafe
Product has been added to cart
- Discourages dogs from barking excessively
- Emits 2-second, high-frequency warning sound when barking is detected
- Sound not detectable by most humans
- Hand-held or table-top functions
- Each has a range of 8 m (25 ft)
- For indoor use only
- Uses three 3-volt CR-2023 batteries
The PetSafe Indoor Bark Control Two-Pack is useful for eliminating excessive barking in a way that is non-invasive for humans. This device detects a dog's bark and emits a 2-second ultrasonic warning sound that only the dog can hear. This high-pitched sound deters dogs from nuisance barking and works well when leaving your dog home alone or if you are trying to keep a baby from being woken, for example.
There is no receiver collar necessary for this bark control device to work and each has a range of 8 metres (25 feet). These devices can be set up on a tabletop, doors, window frames and programmed to work automatically when your dog barks.
This product is water-resistant and is intended for indoor use only. It includes a 3-year limited warranty and each uses three 3-volt CR-2023 batteries. There is a low-battery indicator that comes on when it is time to replace the battery.
How to Get the Best Use Out of Indoor Bark Control
- Place the devices in areas where the dog barks.
- Make sure that no large objects are blocking the path between the device and your dog. For example, the warning sound will not travel well through fences, trees, or walls.
- Dogs who are deaf or hard of hearing will not respond to the ultrasonic tone.
- Each unit covers up to 25 feet.
- Don't use this product outside your home. The ultrasonic sound will bounce differently outdoors.