Cocotherapy TriPlex MCT-3 Oilby CocoTherapy
Product has been added to cart
- Highly concentrated MCT-3 oil
- Also included a plentiful amount of Caprylic acid, capric acid and lauric acid
- All-natural - made from 100% cold-pressed organic coconut oil
- Highly digestible and easily absorbed into the system
- Promotes healthy brain function, immune response and yeast/candida management
- Provides a boost in energy
- Ideal for a variety of needs - pets who deal with yeast, athletic pets, digestive issues and more
- Does not contain any trans fat, cholesterol, non-GMO ingredients, chemicals, hexane, palm or kernel oil
- Available in an 8 oz glass bottle
Cocotherapy TriPlex MCT-3 Oil is a highly concentrated MCT-3 Oil with a high amount of Caprylic acid, capric acid and lauric acid. It's crafted from all-natural cold-pressed organic coconut oil, once consumed, this highly digestible oil is absorbed quickly into the system and breaks down into medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) and converted into ketones once it reaches the liver and nourishing the brain. The Caprylic and capric acid are broken down and instantly converted into energy. The combination of caprylic, capric and lauric acid work together to reduce fatigue and give your pet an extra boost in energy. Perfect for sporting dogs, show dog, low energy or older dogs.
TriPlex MCT-Oil can also benefit your dog in other areas; this nutritional combination also promotes and aids with brain function, immune response and healthy yeast/candida management. This oil does not contain any trans fat, cholesterol, non-GMO ingredients, chemicals, hexane, palm or kernel oil and is not refined, deodorized or uses high heat during the processing. Please see the specification tab for more information, available in a 237 ml (8 oz) glass bottle.
It is recommended to give 1/2 teaspoons for every ten pounds of body weight or .5 tablespoon for every 30 lbs of body weight.
For pets using this product for the very first time, offer smaller amounts, example: a quarter of oil then slowly increase the amount afterwards. Use the same for cats and other animals.
Calorie Content: 120 kcal/tbsp 43 kcal/tsp
Medium Chain Triglycerides 93%, Caprylic Acid (C8:0) 7000 mg, Capric Acid (C10:0) 4700 mg, Lauric Acid (C12:0) 1500 mg