Furminator Large Soft Slicker Brushby Furminator
Product has been added to cart
- Removes surface mats and tangles, and smooths fur without pulling
- Designed to reduce pressure on your pets skin
- Soft stainless steel bristles won't scratch skin
- Promotes natural shine to coat
- Ergonomic handle for comfort
- Can be used daily for dogs and cats with silky or wiry coats
Furminator Large Soft Slicker Brush smooths, shines, and keeps your pet's coat healthy with daily brushing. It removes surface mats and debris, detangles, and smooths your pet's fur without pulling. The dual flex head design follows the natural bodily contours of your pet while keeping bristles in an ideal position to reduce pressure on the skin. Soft stainless steel bristles won't scratch the skin either. For your own comfort, this brush has an ergonomic handle. This brush is an excellent choice for dogs and cats with wiry or silky coats.
Please see the specifications tab for more information.
Use short, smooth strokes following the direction of hair growth. Start at the head and work your way down to the tail. Pay close attention to areas behind the ears and underneath the legs where matting is more likely to occur.
- Prior to brushing, conduct an inspection of your pet. Look for sores, bruises, and skin conditions which may be concealed by the coat. If any of these conditions are present, contact your veterienarian before brushing.
- This brush is gentle enough that it can be used even on dogs with sensitive skin. Use this tool a few times per week for a few minutes each to remove excess hair and debris, break up tangles or mats, and keep your pet looking their finest.
- This brush can be used before bathing to remove mats or tangles or debris. It can also be used after bathing to give a smooth and shiny coat.
- Follow up with a comb that is appropiate for your pet's needs.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including 1,3 Butadiene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.