Natural Balance Duck & Turkey Food Roll
Product has been added to cart
- Fresh rabbit and turkey - High quality sources of protein that are ideal for sensitive stomachs
- Multiple uses - primary food, mixed with dry formula, or treat
- Encourages healthy skin and coat
- Complete and balanced nutrition for adult and senior dogs
- Does not contain soy, wheat, corn, or artificial colours/flavours
The Natural Balance Duck & Turkey Food Rolls are bound to be a hit with even the pickiest eaters. They are packed with delicious flavour and protein to make sure your dog is getting the energy and nutrients necessary to thrive. This formula contains many other high-quality ingredients such as fruits and vegetables, kelp meal, and various vitamins and minerals to give your furry friend a balanced diet.
Natural Balance Food Rolls can be fed as a primary food source to adult and senior dogs or they can be mixed in with your dog's dry food. They are very simple to use - just chop, grate, or slice the amount you want and feed it on its own or mix with your dog's dry food. Food Rolls can also make an excellent reward for training or a "just because" treat. This formula does not use ingredients such as wheat, corn, soy, or artificial flavours/colours, making it a safe option for more sensitive digestive tracts. Available in four roll sizes. See feeding and storage instructions under the Specifications tab.
|Crude Protein (min.):||11.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.):||6.5%|
|Crude Fiber (max.):||4.0%|
|Metabolizable energy: 2161 kcal/kg, 60 kcal/ounce (calculated)|
|Weight of Dog (lbs)||Full Feed (inch/day)||Mixed w/ Dry Dog Food (inch/day)|
|Dogs under 10 lbs||3.75"||1"|
|Toy (18 lbs)||5.75"||1.5"|
|Small (25 lbs)||7"||1.75"|
|Medium (50 lbs)||11"||2.75"|
|Large (80+ lbs)||15.5"||3.75"|
*Guidelines will vary by formula. This chart is based on a 4 oz. roll. These amounts are intended as a guide. Food intake should be adjusted according to age, energy levels, weight, breed, and climate.
- Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls can be used as a primary food for adult dogs or it can be mixed with dry dog food formulas. The roll can be chopped, grated, or crumbled and added to your dog's dry food.
- When transitioning your dog to a new food, it is recommended that you do it gradually over the course of 5 to 7 days. Replace increasing amounts of your dog's current food with portions of Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls. This transition process will help to ease your dog into the new diet gently and, therefore, prevent indigestion and other symptoms as much as possible. Be sure your dog always has a source of fresh water.
- Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls can be mixed with dry dog food formulas to ease the weaning process and stimulate a puppy's appetite for solid food.
Food Roll Storage
If unopened, Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls can be kept at room temperature until the best by date on the package but it is recommended to keep them refrigerated even before opening to preserve the flavour and nutrients. Once opened, rolls should be refrigerated to stay fresh. For extended storage, Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls should be frozen. Each roll is naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
Duck, Turkey, Chicken Liver, Pea Protein, Chicken, Dried Egg, Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Glycerin, Pea Fiber, Molasses, Lactic Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Cranberries, Apples, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Propionate, Choline Chloride, Celery Extract, Canola Oil, Kelp Meal, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Sage, Zinc Propionate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid), Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid, Rosemary Extract.