Portland Pet Food Company Grandma Ada's Turkey & Yams Grain & Gluten-Free Holiday Meal Feast
Product has been added to cart
- Homestyle dog meal pouch - Turkey and yam recipe
- Made with natural human-grade, USDA ingredients in small batches
- Easy to make, fully cooked meal - Just needs to be microwaved
- Can be used as a food topper, mixed with kibble, as a treat or a rotational meal
- Made with zero gluten, grain, wheat, meat by-products, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or supplements
- Great for travel, senior dogs, picky eaters, dogs with teeth problems or sensitive stomachs
- Available in a 9 oz pouch
- Sourced and made in the USA
Portland Pet Food Company Meal Pouches are an all-natural line of meal pouches that only uses wholesome and natural ingredients from the kitchen straight to your dog's bowl. Grandma Ada's Turkey & Yams Recipe is made with only 11 ingredients, and that's it. Using wholesome ingredients such as turkey, yams, green beans, cranberries and eggs sourced from the US and made in small portions for the highest quality of flavours and nutrients.
This flavourful combination is excellent as a food topper, mixed with your dog's food, as a treat or a rotational meal that is ready to go. Just open, microwave and serve to your best friend. These pouches are ideal for travel, picky eaters, dogs with teeth problems, sensitive stomachs and senior dogs.
Portland Pet Food Company Meal Pouches contain no gluten, grain, wheat, meat by-products, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or supplements. Please see the specifications tab for more information, available in a 255 g (9 oz) pouch. Sourced and made in the USA.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||8%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||9%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||.5%|
|Calorie Content: 1120 kcal/kg 286 kcal/9 oz pouch|
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Open product at the tear line on top of the pouch. Place in microwave standing upright and warm it up for 15 - 30 second. Allow product to cool and remove product by placing fingers on the cool grip tabs located on the back of the product. Once cooled, served to your dog as a meal, treat or add a bit as a food topper.
Any leftover portions can be refrigerated up to four days.
Turkey, Green Beans, Yams, Eggs, Chicken Gizzards, Cranberries, Apples, Potato Flour, Powdered Egg Shells, Vegetable Oil, Sea Salt.