Stella & Chewy's Raw Blend - Cage-Free Recipe

by Stella & Chewy's
List Price: $34.99 Starting From: $33.99 Our Price: $33.99 You Save: $1.00 (3%)
In stock
SKU
57540-1

Product has been added to cart

  • Raw-coated, baked kibble mixed with freeze-dried raw
  • Made with delicious, cage-free chicken, duck & quail
  • High-protein, easily-digestible dry dog food
  • 70% ethically-sourced animal proteins & beneficial oils
  • 30% organic vegetables, fruits & other quality ingredients
  • Free of artificial additives, grains, potatoes, gluten, corn, wheat & soy
  • Available in 1.6 kg (3.5 lb), 4.5 kg (10 lb) & 10 kg (22 lb) bags

Stella & Chewy's Raw Blend - Cage-Free Recipe is the perfect blend of delicious, raw-coated baked kibble mixed with real pieces of freeze-dried raw chicken. This combination offers many of the benefits of feeding a raw diet with the convenience of a dry food.

This balanced, minimally-processed recipe is made of 70% pure ingredients from animals such as chicken, quail, duck, and beneficial oils. The other 30% is rich in organic fruits, vegetables and a variety of other natural ingredients including probiotics for digestion.

Suitable for all breeds and life stages. Free of grains, gluten, potatoes, corn, wheat, soy, and artificial additives. Available in 1.6 kg (3.5 lb), 4.5 kg (10 lb), and 10 kg (22 lb) bags.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (Min.) 36.0%
Crude Fat (Min.) 14.5%
Crude Fibre (Max.) 5.0%
Moisture (Max.) 12.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min.) 3.6%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min.) 0.4%
Glucosamine* (Min.) 1,200 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* 1,200 mg/kg

 *not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles.

Calorie Content

3,735 Kcal/kg or 442 Kcal/cup

Stella & Chewy's Raw Blend - Cage-Free Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).

 

Feeding Guidelines for Adult Dogs

Dog Weight (lbs) Dry Food (cups/day)
2 - 8 1/4 - 3/4
8 - 15 3/4 - 1
15 - 30 1 - 1-3/4
30 - 40 1-3/4 - 2-1/4
40 - 50 2-1/4 - 2-1/2
50 - 60 2-1/2 - 3
60 - 70 3 - 3-1/4
70 - 80 3-1/4 - 3-3/4
80 - 90 3-3/4 - 4
90 - 100 4 - 4-1/4
Over 100 4-1/4 plus 1/2 cup per each additional 10 lbs of body weight


Feeding Guidelines for Puppies

Dog Weight (lbs) Dry Food (cups/day)
Up to 5 1 - 2
6 - 10 1-1/2 - 3
11 - 20 2-1/2 - 5
21 - 40 4-1/2 - 9
41 - 60 6 - 12


Feeding Guidelines for Pregnant & Lactating Females

Feed up to 2 to 4 times the normal adult amount.

Chicken, Chicken Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Duck, Quail, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavour, Sun-cured Alfalfa, Chicken Liver, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed, Fenugreek Seed, Pumpkin, Coconut Oil, Pumpkin Seed, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Blueberries, Inulin (from chicory root), Thyme, Sage, Rosemary Extract, Tocopherols (preservative), Dried Kelp, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Salt, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product.