Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet - Pork with Squash Recipeby Acana Pet Foods
Product has been added to cart
- Biologically-appropriate formula - Pork with Squash Recipe
- Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- WholePrey Diet - includes meat, organs & cartilage
- 60% Free-run pork - includes meats, organs & cartilage
- 40% Fresh and local fruits & vegetables
- No grains, wheat, rye, corn or gluten
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Processed and sourced from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients
- For all breeds and life stages
- Made in Canada
Acana Singles Limited Ingredients Formula Dog Food takes inspiration and ingredients from Canada’s vast and fertile lands which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate formula with a single animal protein, just as nature intended! Not to mention the fresh and local fruits & vegetables delivered fresh and fit for human consumption.
As for Acana Pork with Squash Recipe, this formula features an ingredient list loaded with 60% premium pork meats, organs, and cartilage from Candian farmers, produced exclusively from pork that is fit for human consumption. The other 40% of the ingredients include Canadian-sourced fruits and vegetables such as butternut squash, sweet potatoes, pumpkin and blueberries.
This formula is completely grain-free and ranks very low on the glycemic and carbohydrate scales, meaning it will not cause your dog's blood sugar levels to fluctuate inconsistently. It is infused with fish-free Omega-3 Fatty Acids to avoid allergies and promote luxuriant, healthy skin & coat. With all this said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top-quality, limited-ingredient dog food to keep your dog healthy and happy!
- Biologically-appropriate formula – Ingredients and nutrients for the body to absorb easily and readily
- Canadian sourced ingredients – Delivered fresh every day from trusted sources
- Single animal protein and single grain formula – Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- 60% Free-run pork – Single animal protein that's unmatched by any other competing dog food
- Fresh and local fruits & vegetables – 50% fruits and vegetables from trusted, local sources delivered fresh.
- Optimal healthy skin and coat – Fish-free Omega 3 fatty acids to support luxuriant skin & coat and boost immunity
- No added water – Gently steam-cooked in their natural juices
- No grains, wheat, rye, corn or gluten – ingredients often associated with digestive disorders
- Never frozen and no preservatives – Truly fresh ingredients fit for human consumption
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.5%|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||0.15%|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||0.1%|
|Calorie Content: 3405 cal/kg 409 kcal/cup*|
*With 32% of energy from protein, 26% from carbohydrates and 42% from fat
ACANA mirrors the meat and protein concentrated diets that all dogs are evolved to eat while reducing the carbohydrates and high-glycemic grains that cause blood sugar levels to rise and fluctuate. Compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes and promoting your dog’s peak health.
|Weight of Dog||Active||Less Active|
|1 - 2 kg (2 - 4 lb)||30 - 45 g (1/4 - 3/8 cup)||15 - 30 g (1/8 - 1/4 cup)|
|2 - 5 kg (4 - 11 lbs)||45 - 105 g (3/8 - 7/8 cup)||30 - 75 g (1/4 - 5/8 cup)|
|5 - 10 kg (11 - 22 lbs)||105 - 180 g (7/8 - 1 1/2 cups)||75 - 120 g (5/8 - 1 cup)|
|10 - 15 kg (22 - 33 lbs)||180 - 240 g (1 1/2 - 2 cups)||120 - 150 g (1 - 1 1/4 cup)|
|15 - 20 kg (33 - 44 lbs)||240 - 285 g (2 - 2 3/8 cups)||150 - 195 g (1 1/4 - 1 5/8 cup)|
|20 - 25 kg (44 - 55 lbs)||285 - 345 g (2 3/8 - 2 7/8 cups)||195 - 225 g (1 5/8 - 1 7/8 cup)|
|25 - 30 kg (55 - 66 lbs)||390 - 495 g (3 1/4 - 4 1/8 cups)||225 - 270 g (1 7/8 - 2 1/4 cups)|
|30 - 40 kg (66 - 88 lbs)||390 - 495 g (3 1/4 - 4 1/8 cups)||270 - 330 g (2 1/4 - 2 3/4 cups)|
|40 - 50 kg (88 - 110 lbs)||390 - 570 g (4 1/8 - 4 3/4 cups)||330 - 390 g (2 3/4 - 3 1/4 cups)|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. We recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on your dog's feeding habits and activity levels.
Raw Yorkshire pork (17%), dehydrated pork meat (16%), raw pork liver (16%), whole chickpeas, whole lentils, pork fat (8%), fresh whole butternut squash (4%), dehydrated sweet potatoes (4%), lentil ﬁbre, pollock oil (2%), pork cartilage (0.9%), dried kelp, salt, fresh whole pumpkin, freeze-dried pork liver (0.1%), fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric root.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 900 mg, Taurine: 400 mg. Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate): 25 mg, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboﬂavin): 10 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin): 50 mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): 8 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride): 7.5mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid): 0.75 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 3750 IU, Vitamin D3: 500 IU, Vitamin E: 140 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415 1x10^9 CFU.
- saleAcana Bone Broth Infused Freeze-Dried Morsels for Dogs - Duck Recipe With Turkey & Chicken LiverList Price: $25.99 Our Price: $22.09 You Save: $3.90 (15%)
- saleAcana Bone Broth Infused Freeze-Dried Morsels for Dogs - Free-Run Turkey RecipeList Price: $25.99 Our Price: $22.09 You Save: $3.90 (15%)
- Fromm Crunchy Os Multigrain Dog Treats - Pot Roast PunchersStarting from: $7.49
- saleAcana Bone Broth Infused Freeze-Dried Morsels for Dogs - Free-Run Chicken RecipeList Price: $25.99 Our Price: $22.09 You Save: $3.90 (15%)
- Fromm Crunchy Os Grain-Free Dog Treats - Blueberry BlastsStarting from: $7.49
- saleAcana Bone Broth Infused Freeze-Dried Morsels for Dogs - Ranch Raised Beef RecipeList Price: $25.99 Our Price: $22.09 You Save: $3.90 (15%)