Acana Wild Coast Dog Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula
- Low-glycemic carbohydrates such as Alberta steel-cut oats
- 50% wild and sustainably caught fish - Pacific herring and hake, Arrowtooth Flounder
- 50% fresh fruits, vegetables & botanicals
- Ingredients from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- Optimal healthy skin and coat
- No wheat, rye, potatoes, corn, tapioca, or gluten
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Processed and sourced from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients
- For all breeds and life stages
About Acana Classics Formulas
Acana Classics Formula Dog Food inspiration and ingredients come from Western Canada’s vast prairies, Pacific waters, and local ranches which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with a variety of meats, just as nature intended! Not to mention the local fruits & vegetables are delivered fresh and fit for human consumption. These high-protein, low-glycemic formulas are free of GMO's, added water, tapioca, and potatoes to give your dog only the best quality ingredients.
About Acana Wild Coast Dog Food
As for Acana Wild Coast Dog Food, this food features ingredients such as wild and sustainably caught cold-water fish such as North Vancouver Island Pacific Silver Hake, Herring, and Arrowtooth Flounder, as well as sun-ripened fruits and vegetables from British Columbian farms. This food is free of high-glycemic carbohydrate sources and instead uses high quality alternatives such as Alberta steel-cut oats, whole peas, and whole lentils. The recipe is rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids from all of the wild-caught fish to provide a luxuriant, healthy skin & coat. This food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top quality food that will keep your dog healthy and happy!
- Biologically Appropriate Formula – Ingredients and nutrients for the body to absorb easily and readily
- Low-Glycemic Carbohydrate Sources – Causes blood sugar to rise less over longer periods of time
- 100% Regionally-Sourced Ingredients – Delivered fresh every day from trusted local sources
- Rich and diverse in protein – 50% Wild and sustainably caught fish, including Arrowtooth Flounder and Pacific Hake and Herring
- Fresh and local fruits, vegetables & botanicals – 50% fruits, vegetables, and botanicals that come from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- Promotes Optimal Skin and Coat Condition – Each bite of ACANA Wild Coast is rich in marine-source Omega 3 (DHA, EPA) to support immunity and luxuriant skin & coat
- Enhanced metabolism – Organic sea vegetables and botanicals including chicory root, milk thistle, turmeric, and rosehips enhance metabolism while nourishing and toning your dog's digestive tract.
- No added water – Gently steam-cooked in their natural juices
- No wheat, rye, tapioca, potatoes, corn or gluten – Ingredients often associated with digestive disorders
- Never frozen and no preservatives – Truly fresh ingredients fit for human consumption
- For all breeds and life stages
|Crude Protein (min.): 29%||Omega-6 (min): 2.4%|
|Crude Fat (min.): 17%||Omega-3 (min): 1.4%|
|Crude Ash (max.): 7.5%||DHA (min): 0.4%|
|Crude Fiber (max.): 5%||EPA (min): 0.3%|
|Moisture (max.): 12%||Glucosamine (min): 700 mg/kg|
|Calcium (min.): 1.1%||Chondroitin sulfate (min): 900 mg/kg|
|Phosphorus (min.): 0.9%||Carbohydrate (NFE): 29.5%|
|Linoleic Acid (min.): 2.2%|
Vitamins, Minerals, & Amino Acids
|Vitamins||Minerals||Amino Acids||Botanical Inclusions|
|Vitamin A||16 IU/kg||Sodium||0.4%||Lysine||2.41%||Chicory Root||400 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D3||1,800 IU/kg||Chloride||0.7%||Threonine||1.3%||Turmeric||100 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||190 IU/kg||Potassium||0.8%||Methionine||0.76%||Milk Thistle||100 mg/kg|
|Thiamine (B1)||21 mg/kg||Magnesium||0.14%||Isoleucine||1.33%||Burdock Root||100 mg/kg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||20 mg/kg||Iron||100 mg/kg||Leucine||2.35%||Lavender||100 mg/kg|
|Niacin (B3)||55 mg/kg||Zinc||205 mg/kg||Valine||1.6%||Marshmallow Root||100 mg/kg|
|Pan. Acid (B5)||23 mg/kg||Copper||35 mg/kg||Arginine||2.18%||Rosehips||100 mg/kg|
|Pyridoxine (B6)||18 mg/kg||Manganese||20 mg/kg||Phenylalanine||1.38%|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 mg/kg||Iodine||3.5 mg/kg||Histidine||0.7%|
|Folic Acid||1.4 mg/kg||Selenium||0.7 mg/kg||Tryptophan||0.36%|
|Weight of Dog||Active||Less Active|
|2 kg (4 lb)||1/3 cup||1/4 cup|
|5 kg (11 lb)||1 cup||1/2 cup|
|10 kg (22 lb)||1-1/2 cups||1 cup|
|20 kg (44 lb)||2-1/3 cups||1-1/2 cups|
|30 kg (66 lb)||3-1/4 cups||2 cups|
|40 kg (88 lb)||4 cups||2-2/3 cups|
|50 kg (110 lb)||4-2/3 cups||3 cups|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your dog.
Delivered Fresh Every Day
ACANA Wild Coast features an unmatched variety of local ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust, tested to be fit for human consumption, and then delivered to their door fresh each day!
Herring meal (24%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh whole pacific herring (10%), fresh whole flounder (6%), herring oil (6%), cold-pressed canola oil, fresh whole silver hake (4%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, whole oats, sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fiber, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried herring (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. Supplements: Vitamin E, Choline Chloride, Zinc Chelate, Vitamin B5, Copper Chelate.
ACANA mirrors the meat and protein concentrated diets that all dogs are meant to eat, while reducing the carbohydrates and high-glycemic grains that cause blood sugar levels to rise and fluctuate.
Compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes and promoting your dog's peak health.
Metabolic Energy for ACANA Wild Coast Dog Food is 3,493 kcal/kg (419 kcal per 250ml/cup) with 30% of energy from protein, 30% from vegetables and fruits, and 40% from fat.