Acana Ranchlands Dog Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula
- Grain-free and low-glycemic Carbohydrates
- WholePrey Diet - Includes meat, organs & cartilage
- Regional sources for all ingredients
- 70% Free-Range Angus Beef, Free-Range Bison, Free-Range Lamb, Free-Range Pork & Wild-caught Walleye
- 30% fruits and vegetables from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- No grains, wheat, rye, corn or gluten
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Processed and sourced from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients
- For all breeds and life stages
About Acana Regional Formulas
Acana Regional Formula Dog Food inspiration and ingredients comes from Canada’s vast and fertile lands which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with various meats, just as nature intended! Not to mention the fresh and local fruits & vegetables delivered fresh and fit for human consumption.
It features a completely grain-free formula with no GMO's and no added water. The grain-free and low carbohydrates formula causes your dog's blood sugar to rise less over a longer period of time. Therefore the sensitivity to insulin is increased and fat storage is decreased for better conditioning.
About Acana Ranchlands Dog Food
As for Acana Ranchlands Grain Free Formula, this food features a palatable red meat & fish formula including ingredients such as free-range Angus beef, free-range bison, free-range pork, and free-range lamb from local ranches in Alberta, wild-caught walleye, and sun-ripened Okanagan Valley fruits and vegetables. This is infused with freeze-dried lamb, pork, and beef liver for extra flavour. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top quality food to keep your dog healthy and happy!
- Biologically appropriate formula – Ingredients and nutrients for the body to absorb easily and readily
- WholePrey Diet - Includes meat, organs, and cartilage in raw, freeze-dried, and oil form
- Grain-free and Low Carbohydrates – Causes blood sugar to rise less over longer periods of time
- Regional sources for all ingredients – Delivered fresh everyday from trusted sources
- Rich and diverse in red meat –70% Free-Range Angus Beef, Free-Range Bison, Free-Range Pork, and Free-Range Lamb
- Fresh and local fruits & vegetables – 30% fruits and vegetables from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- Optimal healthy skin and coat – Marine-source Omega 3 from wild-caught Canadian walleye
- Enhanced metabolism – Organic sea vegetables and botanicals nourishes and tones a dog’s digestive tract and enhances metabolism
- No added water – Gently steam-cooked in their natural juices
- No grains, wheat, rye, corn or gluten – Ingredients often associated with digestive disorders
- Never frozen and no preservatives – Truly fresh ingredients fit for human consumption
- For all breeds and life stages
|Crude Protein (Min.)||35.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||17.0%|
|Crude Ash (Max.)||8.5%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||6.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Min.)||2.0%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acid (Min.)||1.0%|
|Glucosamine (Min.)||600 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)||800 mg/kg|
ACANA mirrors the meat and protein concentrated diets that all dogs are evolved to eat, while reducing the carbohydrates and high-glycemic grains that cause blood sugar levels to rise and fluctuate.
Compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetesand promoting your dog’s peak health.
Metabolic Energy for ACANA Ranchlands Dog Food is 3790 kcal/kg (455 kcal per 250 mlcup) with 37% of energy from protein, 40% from fat, and 23% from fruits and vegetables.
|Weight of Dog||Active||Less Active|
|2 kg (4 lb)||1/3 cup||1/4 cup|
|5 kg (11 lb)||3/4 cup||1/2 cup|
|10 kg (22 lb)||1-1/4 cups||3/4 cup|
|20 kg (44 lb)||2 cups||1-1/3 cups|
|30 kg (66 lb)||3 cups||2 cups|
|40 kg (88 lb)||3-2/3 cups||2-1/3 cups|
|50 kg (110 lb)||4-1/4 cups||2-3/4 cups|
|60 kg (132 lb)||5-1/4 cups||3-1/4 cups|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your dog.
Delivered Fresh Each Day
ACANA Regionals Ranchlands features an unmatched variety of local ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust, tested to be fit for human consumption, and then delivered to our door fresh each day!
Fresh Angus Beef (8%), Raw Grass-fed Lamb (7%), Fresh Yorkshire Pork (7%), Beef Meat Meal (7%), Lamb Meat Meal (7%), Pork Meat Meal (7%), Whole Green Peas, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Beef Fat (5%), Fresh Beef Liver (4%), Fresh Pork Liver (4%), Fresh Bison (4%), Fresh Wild-caught Walleye (4%), Whole Green Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Yellow Peas, Sun-cured Alfalfa, Fresh Beef Kidney (2%), Pollock Oil (2%), Lentil Fibre, Dried Beef Cartilage (1%), Raw Lamb Tripe (1%), Dried Brown Kelp, Fresh Pumpkin, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Parsnips, Fresh Green Kale, Fresh Spinach, Fresh Mustard Greens, Fresh Turnip Greens, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Red Delicious Apples, Fresh Bartlett Pears, Freeze-dried Liver (Beef, Lamb and Pork) (0.1%), Fresh Cranberries, Fresh Blueberries, Chicory Root, Turmeric Root, Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Lavender, Marshmallow Root, Rosehips.
Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.