Acana Lamb & Okanagan Apple Dog Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula
- Low-glycemic and low-carbohydrate Alberta Oats
- Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- 50% ranch-raised New Zealand Lamb
- 50% Fresh and local fruits & vegetables
- No wheat, rye, corn or gluten
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Processed and sourced from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients
- For all breeds and life stages
Acana Singles Limited Ingredients Formula Dog Food inspiration and ingredients comes from Canada’s vast and fertile lands which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate formula with a single animal protein, just as nature intended! Not to mention the fresh and local fruits & vegetables delivered fresh and fit for human consumption.
As for Acana Lamb and Okanagan Apple Dog Food, this formula features ingredients loaded with 50% ranch-raised New Zealand Lamb, produced exclusively from lamb fit for human consumption! A total of 50% of the ingredients includes superior fruits and vegetables, such as carrots, pumpkin, green and yellow peas, and Red Delicious Apples. This formula is also high in dietary fibre, including quality sources such as green and red lentils, peas, and garbanzo beans. This is infused with Omega-3 Fatty Acids for luxuriant, healthy skin & coat. With all this said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top quality, limited-ingredient dog food to keep your dog healthy and happy!
- Biologically appropriate formula – Ingredients and nutrients for the body to absorb easily and readily
- Regional sources for all ingredients – Delivered fresh every day from trusted sources
- Single animal protein and single grain formula – Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- 50% ranch-raised New Zealand Lamb – Single animal protein. Lamb inclusions and diversity, and is unmatched by any other competing dog food
- Fresh and local fruits & vegetables – 50% fruits and vegetables from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time.
- Optimal healthy skin and coat – Marine-source Omega 3 to support luxuriant skin & hair coat and immunity
- Enhanced metabolism – Organic sea vegetables and botanicals nourish and tone your dog’s digestive tract and enhance metabolism
- No added water – Gently steam-cooked in their natural juices
- No wheat, rye, corn or gluten – Ingredients often associated with digestive disorders
- Never frozen and no preservatives – Truly fresh ingredients fit for human consumption
|Crude Protein (min.): 27%||Omega-6 (min): 1.6%|
|Crude Fat (min.): 15%||Omega-3 (min): 0.8%|
|Crude Fiber (max.): 6.5%||LA (min): 1.5%|
|Moisture (max.): 12%||EPA (min): 0.1%|
|Calcium (min.): 2.0%||DHA (min): 0.2%|
|Phosphorus (min.): 1.3%||Glucosamine (min): 600mg/kg|
|Calcium: Phosphorus Ratio 1.5:1||Chondroitin Sulfate (min): 800mg/kg|
Vitamins, Minerals, & Amino Acids
|Vitamins||Minerals||Amino Acids||Botanical Inclusions|
|Vitamin A||15 kIU/kg||Sodium||0.35%||Lysine||1.90%||Chicory Root||600 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D3||650 IU/kg||Chloride||0.45%||Threonine||1.1%||Ginger Root||300 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||140 IU/kg||Potassium||0.75%||Methionine||0.5%||Peppermint Leaf||300 mg/kg|
|Thiamine||24 mg/kg||Magnesium||0.11%||Isoleucine||1.1%||Lemon Balm||300 mg/kg|
|Riboflavin||15 mg/kg||Iron||240 mg/kg||Leucine||2.1%|
|Niacin||95 mg/kg||Zinc||150 mg/kg||Valine||1.4%|
|Pan. Acid||18 mg/kg||Copper||12 mg/kg||Arginine||2.1%|
|Pyridoxine||14 mg/kg||Manganese||20 mg/kg||Phenylalanine||1.2%|
|Vitamin B12||0.25 mg/kg||Iodine||2.2 mg/kg||Histidine||0.6%|
|Biotin||0.5 mg/kg||Selenium||0.75 mg/kg||Tryptophan||0.3%|
|Folic Acid||2.7 mg/kg||Cystine||0.3%|
|Weight of Dog||Active||Less Active|
|2 kg (4 lb)||1/2 cup||1/3 cup|
|5 kg (11 lb)||1 cup||1/2 cup|
|10 kg (22 lb)||1-1/2 cups||1 cup|
|20 kg (44 lb)||2-1/2 cups||1-2/3 cups|
|30 kg (66 lb)||3-1/2 cups||2-1/4 cups|
|40 kg (88 lb)||4-1/4 cups||2-3/4 cups|
|50 kg (110 lb)||5 cups||3-1/4 cups|
|60 kg (132 lb)||5-3/4 cups||3-3/4 cups|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your dog.
Delivered Fresh Every Day
The ultimate food mimics the one Mother Nature intended your dog to eat. Unmatched by any other single-source dog food ACANA Lamb & Okanagan Apple is loaded with a full 45% of lamb, including an unmatched diversity of lamb meats to reflect your dog’s natural diet.
Lamb meal, deboned lamb*, green lentils, red lentils, lamb liver* apples*, lamb fat, green peas, yellow peas, canola oil, algae, garbanzo beans, pumpkin*, carrots*, lamb tripe*, lamb kidney*, freeze-dried lamb liver*, kelp*, chicory root, ginger root, peppermint leaf, lemon balm, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
*DELIVERED FRESH OR RAW
ACANA mirrors the meat and protein concentrated diets that all dogs are evolved to eat, while reducing the carbohydrates and high-glycemic grains that cause blood sugar levels to rise and fluctuate.
Compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes and promoting your dog’s peak health.
Metabolic Energy for ACANA Lamb & Okanagan Apple is 3288 kcal/kg (395 kcal per 120g/250ml cup) with 29% of energy from protein, 39% fats and 32% from fruits, vegetables and steel-cut oats.