First Mate 50/50 Wild Salmon & Wild Tuna

In stock

Product has been added to cart

  • Made in British Columbia, Canada Made in Canada
  • 96% protein comes from human-grade, wild-caught Albacore tuna & salmon
  • Limited ingredient list - easily digestible
  • Grain-free & gluten-free formula
  • Appropriate for dogs of all life stages
  • Available in single 345 g (12.2 oz) cans and cases of 12
Made in Canada

First Mate 50/50 Wild Salmon & Wild Tuna Dog Food Cans contain an irresistible recipe that's appropriate for dogs of all breeds and life stages. It combines food-grade, wild caught salmon with wild-caught Albacore tuna that comes from sustainable fisheries. The simple ingredient list is limited and free of grains and gluten to make this food easily digestible and a good choice for dogs that have food allergies and sensitivities. A total of 96% of the protein found in this food comes directly from the salmon and tuna and the other 4% comes from potatoes.

Available in single 345 g (12.2 oz) cans and cases of 12.

Guaranteed Analysis

Protein (Min.) 11.0%
Fat (Min.) 5.0%
Fibre (Max.) 0.4%
Moisture (Max.) 78%
Ash (Max.) 2.0%
Calcium (Min.) 0.3%
Phosphorus (Min.) 0.2%
Magnesium (Max.) 0.02%
Taurine* (Min.) 0.05%
KCal/345 g can 322

 *not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles


Feeding Guidelines

Dog Age Daily Serving Size
Adult 1 can per 9 kg (20 lb) of body weight
Puppy Up to twice the amount of an adult
Gestation & Lactation Up to three times the amount of an adult

Boneless/skinless Salmon, Deboned Tuna, Water sufficient for processing, Potato, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Minerals: (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iodine), Vitamins: (Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale.

Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, Sign in or create an account