Kurgo Wander Rampby Kurgo
Product has been added to cart
- Eases stress on joints
- Non-slip surface and gentle incline
- Lightweight, durable plastic design
- Easy to set up and take down
- For dogs up to 90.7 kg (200 lbs)
- Suitable for all life stages & physical capabilities
While the Kurgo Wander Ramp is recommended for older dogs and dogs with conditions such as hip dysplasia or arthritis, it can help ease stress on any dog's joints, no matter how young, old, or agile they are.
It's simple to set up and has a gentle incline with a non-slip service for easy maneuvering. When you're finished, simply fold the lightweight ramp (only 10 lbs) up, secure the safety lock, and store it at home or in your vehicle during travel.
This durable plastic ramp holds dogs that weight up to 90.7 kg (200 lbs). It is easy to clean and folds in half to take up a minimal amount of storage space. See Specifications tab for details.
- Fully Extended: 157.5 cm x 39.4 cm (62” long X 15.5” wide)
- Folded for Storage: 78.7 cm x 39.4 cm x 20.3 cm (31” long X 15.5” wide X 8” high)
To use the Kurgo Wander Ramp, begin by opening the safety lock. Place the ramp carefully, ensuring the non-slip rubber feet are firmly and evenly planted. After use, fold up the ramp again and close the safety lock.