Carlson Extra Extra Wide Walk Through Pet Gateby Carlson
Product has been added to cart
- Extra extra wide gate is ideal for small to large pets
- Durable, non-toxic steel gate
- Easy pressure mounting set-up
- One-touch release handle to allow yourself or pets to pass through
- 10" x 7" built-in small pet door
- Dimensions: 30" tall and fits openings 29" to 34" wide
- Includes a 6" and 12" extension pieces to fit openings up to 52" wide
Carlson Extra Extra Wide Walk Through Pet Gate measures 30 in. high and will fit very wide openings, from 29 in. to 34 in. This white gate includes one 6 in. extension and one 12 in. extension, expanding it up to 52 in. to fit wider openings and stairways.
It works on a pressure mount system that is quick and easy to install or take down, as necessary. There is a one-touch release handle that can be used to swing the gate open so you or your pet can easily pass through. There is also a built-in pet door (10 in. x 7 in.) to let small pets in and out while still keeping larger pets on the appropriate side.
This gate is durable and is made completely with steel that is non-toxic, free of lead, and chew-proof. Other sizes and extensions sold separately.
- Fits openings 66 cm (26") to 106 cm (42") and is 60 cm (24") tall
- Wood Frame and plastic gate
Easy to use one-arm locking:
- Lift and pull to expand gate.
- Press down to lock
Tips for finding a Pet Safety Gate that's right for you!
- Decide where to put the gate.
- Measure the width of the opening.
- Choose the best mounting type.
- Be sure the size and strength of gate is suitable for your pet.
Never leave the gate unlocked.
Never use with a pet that's able to climb over or dislodge the gate or enclosure.
To prevent serious injury or death to your pet, securely install gate or enclosure and use according to manufacturer's instructions.
Even if used correctly this gate will not prevent all accidents
Never leave your pet unattended
Be sure that this gate is the correct size and mounting style to keep your pet in.
Stop using gate if it's damaged, or parts are missing.
Check all locks and fasteners regularly that they are tight and secure
To prevent falls, never place this gate at the top of stairs
Install locking mechanism on side away from your pet.
Use a mild soap and wipe with a damp cloth.