PetSafe Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Doorby Petsafe
Product has been added to cart
- Aluminum door allows your pet easy access to various areas
- Double flap system to improve energy efficiency
- Slide-in cover to restrict access, as necessary
- Suitable for most thick wall types, including stucco, siding & brick
- Easy to install and works for walls 4-3/4" to 7-1/4" thick
- Available for a range of pet sizes. See Sizing Chart under Specifications tab.
The PetSafe Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door can be installed in both interior and exterior walls to allow your pet access to various areas. It uses a double flap system - one on each frame - to ensure energy efficiency and to keep cool air from creeping inside. The bottom of the flap also has a thin, black weather sweep.
This aluminum door is easy to install and will fit walls that are between 4-3/4" and 7-1/4" thick with an adjustable, telescoping tunnel attached to the frame. It can be installed in all kinds of walls, including stucco, siding, and even brick if you have the right tools. Includes a slide-in closing panel to restrict access.
Available in a variety of sizes. See sizing details under Specifications tab.
|Door Size||Pet Size||Door Dimensions||Cut Out Size||Flap Opening|
|Small||Up to 6.8 kg (15 lbs)||9-1/4" - 13"||6-3/4" x 10-1/16"||5-1/4" x 7-1/2"|
|Medium||Up to 18.1 kg (40 lbs)||12-1/4 - 17-1/8"||9-9/16" x 14-5/16"||8-1/4" x 11-1/4"|
|Large||Up to 45.4 kg (100 lbs)||14-1/4" x 21-1/16"||14-1/4" x 21-1/16"||10-3/8" x 15-3/8"|
Warning: Small children may be able to pass through the flap.