RC Pets Swift Comfort Harness - Dark Teal / Tealby RC Pet
Product has been added to cart
- Lightweight, unique designed harness
- X-shape design prevents tension around the chest and neck due to pulling
- Made with neoprene with minimal coverage - breathable and not covering your dog's entire upper body
- Adjustable points around the neck and girth
- Weather-resistant D-ring located on the back of the harness
- Available in a variety of different sizes, please see the specifications tab for more information
The RC Pets Swift Comfort Harness is a cool, lightweight, x-shaped designed harness made from neoprene and uses minimal material to keep your best friend cool in the warm heat. Located at the neck and the girth are adjustable points to allow a snug, comfortable fit for your best friend and the x-shaped design prevents tension around the next and chest while minimally covering your best friend to keep him cool.
Swift Comfort Harness comes in a variety of sizes; Please see the specifications tab for more information.
|Weight (lbs)||Girth||Weight (kg)||Girth|
|XX-Small||5-10||12 - 15"||2.2 - 4.5 kg||30 - 38 cm|
|X-Small||10-15||14 - 18"||4.5 - 6.8 kg||35 - 45 cm|
|Small||15-20||15 - 20"||6.8 - 9 kg||38 - 50 cm|
|Medium||20-25||17 - 22"||9 - 11 kg||50 - 55 cm|
|Large||25-35||18 - 25"||11 - 15 kg||63 - 88 cm|
How to Measure Your Dog
- Muzzle Length
Measure the length of the nose from the tip to the crook where you want the muzzle to sit comfortable below the eyes.
- Muzzle Width
Measure the circumference of the muzzle at the widest part, leaving space for two fingers to ensure a comfortable fit.
Measure the circumference of the base, leaving enough space to comfortably fit two fingers.
- Leg Length
Measure your dog from the top of the shoulder and hip to the floor.
- Chest Girth
Measure the circumference of the widest part of the chest behind the front legs.
Measure the length from the top of their shoulders to the base of their tail.
- Paw Width
Measure the diameter of the widest park of the paw.