Ruffwear Palisades Pack for Dogsby Ruffwear
Product has been added to cart
- Dog Backpack with a modified harness
- Even load distribution and lifting - non-slip girth straps and padded handle
- Saddlebag can detach and uses aluminum hardware with Hypalon fasteners for comfort, stability and secure fit
- Two areas to attach a harness to - aluminium V-ring or webbed loop
- Additional pockets and loops to store and carry extra items
- Light attachment on the back of the backpack for extra visibility
- Comes with two one litre collapsible hydration bladders
- Ideal for backpacking, camping that are multi-day
- Available in three different sizes
Get your dog to help out with carrying supplies before backpacking or camping for a couple of days with Ruffwear Palisade Pack. This backpack uses a cross-load compression system with a saddlebag design which can be removed, leaving your pooch wearing the modified Ruffwear's Web Master Harness alongside aluminium hardware with Hypalon fasteners, non-slip girth straps and a padded handle to help distribute, secure and rest the saddlebags comfortably on your dog.
Located on the back are a 6061-T6 aluminium V-Ring and a webbed loop that gives you the option to attach a leash either to the backpack or a harness and an area to attach Ruffwear The Beacon or Audible Beacon for added visibility and safety in mind. The Palisades pack also offers additional loops and pockets if you ever need to store or hang other items for your dog to carry and comes packing with two one litre collapsible hydration bladders to keep both you and your dog hydrated.
Ruffwear Palisades Pack is available in a variety of sizes; please see the specifications tab for more information.
|Small||56-69 cm (22-27")|
|Medium||69-81 cm (27-32")|
|Large/X-Large||81-107 cm (32-42")|
It is recommended to stick with the girth measurements; If your dog is in between sizes, choose the smaller size.
Weight and Capacity
|Small||0.8 kg (1.75 lb)||14 L (854 in³)|
|Medium||0.84 kg (1.85 lb)||17.5 L (1068 in³)|
|Large/X-Large||0.98 kg (2.15 lb)||24 L (1465 in³)|
Please only allow your dog to carry 25% of its weight, for those pooches who have never used a backpack start light and very slowly add additional weight so they can get comfortable with the backpack.
For Backpack: Please secure all fasteners, remove hydration bladders and hand wash backpack using a mild detergent. Please hang to dry and do not dry clean or use bleach on the product.
For Hydration Bladders: Hand wash with dish soap, rinse thoroughly and air dry.