Muttluks Snow Mushers Two Pack - Blueby Muttluks
Product has been added to cart
- Set of two winter boots/ package
- Rubber soles - for protection and traction on the winter terrain
- Fleece lining on inside keeps paws warm and cosy
- Comfortable, large stretch cuff is versatile and easily adapted for dogs with short or long legs
- Double-wrap system - keeps the boot securely on
- Stitched with heavy-duty industrial bonded nylon thread
- Machine washable
- Comes with a mesh bag for storage
- Available in a variety of sizes
Muttluks dog boots are designed with both function and comfort in mind. The Snow Mushers are a set of two boots design specifically for the cold winter and aid in keeping your best friend's paws warm and protected. The boot uses a fleece lining for warmth and comfort with heavy-duty nylon and nylon-thread for durability. The boot uses a rubber sole to protect the dog's paws from salt, snowballs and traction while in the snow or to walk on icy terrain.
These boots are comfortable to put on and even easier to fasten for a snug fit that won't fall off. The boot uses a large stretch cuff for a proper fit around the leg and uses a double wrap system to ensure the boot stays in place. Stitched along the top of the boot is 3M reflective material for visibility in low light conditions.
Muttluks Snow Mushers come with a mesh bag for storage and are machine washable safe. Available in a variety of sizes, for sizing and more information, please see the specifications tab.
To Measure Your Dog's Paws
Place dog's front paw, standing up with full weight on a blank piece of paper. Mark from the longest toe nail and come straight back down from the back of the paw to make a second marking. Measure the distance between the two markings and refer to the sizing chart below.
|Size 1||6.35 cm and under (2 1/2" and under)|
|Size 2||6.35 - 7 cm (2 1/2 - 2 3/4")|
|Size 3||7 - 7.6 cm (2 3/4 - 3")|
|Size 4||7.6 - 8.9 cm (3 - 3 1/4")|
|Size 5||8.25 - 8.9 cm (3 1/4 - 3 1/2")|
|Size 6||8.9 - 9.5 cm (3 1/2 - 3 3/4")|
|Size 7||9.5 - 10.2 cm (3 3/4 - 4")|
|Size 8||10.2 - 10.8 cm (4 - 4 1/2")|
Choose size which fits dog's entire paw, including toe nails. A snug fit is best. Boots that are too large may slip off.
Putting boots on your dog
Your dog will best acclimatize to Muttluks outdoors so be ready to go, then:
• Open the Velcro strap fastener
• Stand over the dog and slip Muttluks on from behind the dog
• Bunch up the cuff and pull the Muttluk over the paw
• Hold the dog's elbow with one hand and wiggle boot on with the other hand
• Pull Velcro strap TIGHTLY around the boot and press shut
• Cut-off any excess strap, if desired
• Take your dog outside and enjoy!