Silver Paw Quilted Puffer Jacketby Silver Paw
Product has been added to cart
- Lightweight short-sleeved quilted jacket
- Velcro strip to keep sweater secure with tapered back and sleeves for a snug fit
- Soft inner lining to help keep your dog warm
- Useable hoodie with a snap backing to keep it secure when not in use
- Leash portal for access to a harness or leash
- Treated with Silver Paw SilverShield - eliminates bacteria that cause odours, mould and mildew
- Silvershield can last up to 100 washes and is pet safe
- Ideal for fall and winter temperatures during a casual stroll
- Available in a variety of colours and sizes
Keep your best friend snug and warm during casual walks in the autumn and winter season with Silver Paw Quilted Puffer Jacket. This lightweight jacket is made from 100% polyester. The jacket uses a velcro strip to keep secure and for a snug fit the sweater has a tapered back, short-sleeved design with a useable hoodie to keep the neck and ears warm with a snap backing to secure when not in use. The jacket also has a leash portal for easy access to a harness or collar.
Each jacket from Silver Paw uses its breakthrough technology called SilverShield. Silvershield is a pet-safe coating that is both colourless, odourless and last over 100 washes. The coating is an antimicrobial agent that destroys bacteria that causes odour, mould and mildew.
Quilted Hoodie Jacket is available in a variety of sizes and different colours; Please see the specifications tab for more information.
Quilted Puffer Jacket Measurements
How to Measure Your Dog
- Muzzle Length
Measure the length of the nose from the tip to the crook where you want the muzzle to sit comfortable below the eyes.
- Muzzle Width
Measure the circumference of the muzzle at the widest part, leaving space for two fingers to ensure a comfortable fit.
Measure the circumference of the base, leaving enough space to comfortably fit two fingers.
- Leg Length
Measure your dog from the top of the shoulder and hip to the floor.
- Chest Girth
Measure the circumference of the widest part of the chest behind the front legs.
Measure the length from the top of their shoulders to the base of their tail.
- Paw Width
Measure the diameter of the widest park of the paw.
Please handwash sweater and remove excess water before hanging to dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
Please supervise your dog with the product at all times. If any damages appear on the product please remove.