Silver Paw Oliver Jacket for Dogsby Silver Paw
Product has been added to cart
- Lightweight, shiny short-sleeved camo jacket
- Velcro strip to keep secure with tapered back and sleeves for a snug fit
- Soft inner lining to help keep your dog warm with a water-resistant outer shell
- Useable hoodie with faux-fur and snap backing to keep it secure when not in use
- Leash portal for access to a harness or leash and pocket with bag dispenser
- Treated with Silver Paw SilverShield - eliminates bacteria that cause odours, mould and mildew
- Silvershield can last up to 100 washes and is pet safe
- Ideal for fall and winter temperatures during a casual stroll
- Available in a variety of colours and sizes
Keep your best friend snug and warm during casual walks in the autumn and winter season with Silver Paw Oliver Jacket for Dogs. This shiny camo lightweight jacket is made using a polyester water-resistant shell with polyester sherpa lining and polyfill filling. The jacket uses a velcro strip for a secure and snug fit. The jacket has a tapered back, short-sleeved design with a useable faux-fur trim hoodie to keep the neck and ears warm with a snap backing to secure when not in use. It also has a leash portal for easy access to a harness or collar and a pocket to hold and dispense poop bags when needed.
Each jacket from Silver Paw uses its breakthrough technology called SilverShield. Silvershield is a pet-safe coating that is both colourless, odourless and last over 100 washes. The coating is an antimicrobial agent that destroys bacteria that causes odour, mould and mildew.
Oliver Jacket is available in a variety of sizes and colours; Please see the specifications tab for more information.
Oliver Jacket Measurements
|X-Small||25.4 - 27.9 cm (10 - 11")||33 cm (13")|
|Small||29.2 - 33 cm (11.5 - 13")||33 - 38.1 cm (13 - 15")|
|Medium||33 - 38.1 cm (13 - 15")||38.1 - 43.2 cm (15 - 17")|
|Large||40.6 - 45.7 cm (16 - 18")||45.7 - 53.3 cm (18 - 21")|
|X-Large||48.3 - 53.3 cm (19 - 21")||55.9 - 66 cm (22 - 26")|
How to Measure Your Dog
- Muzzle Length
Measure the length of the nose from the tip to the crook where you want the muzzle to sit comfortable below the eyes.
- Muzzle Width
Measure the circumference of the muzzle at the widest part, leaving space for two fingers to ensure a comfortable fit.
Measure the circumference of the base, leaving enough space to comfortably fit two fingers.
- Leg Length
Measure your dog from the top of the shoulder and hip to the floor.
- Chest Girth
Measure the circumference of the widest part of the chest behind the front legs.
Measure the length from the top of their shoulders to the base of their tail.
- Paw Width
Measure the diameter of the widest park of the paw.
Please handwash sweater and remove excess water before hanging to dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
Please supervise your dog with the product at all times. If any damages appear on the product please remove.