Petrageous Martinique Diner - Walnut/Blackby Petrageous
Product has been added to cart
- Elevated dog dinner station
- Non-skid rubber footed stand
- Comes with two stainless steel bowls that are dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Food is level while eating, making it easier for dogs to digest
- Keeps pet eating area organised
- Solid walnut frame with solid black metal
- Ideal for dogs with joint, neck and hip issues to reach food easier
- Available in a variety of sizes
The Petrageous Martinique Diner makes feeding your dog easier by raising the food and water station to a more practical and healthier eating position. A raised dish is healthier for your best friend as the dishes are more level with the dog; reducing air gulping and helps them digest food. The elevated feeder also reduces strain on joints, the neck, and hips of older, or arthritic dogs.
This full-service station comes with two stainless steel bowls that rest on the top of the sturdy walnut frame. Clean-up is easy with the stainless steel bowls, which are resistant to rust and bacterial growth. The solid black metal frame is attractive, suits with most home decor and comes with non-skid rubber feet to keep the feeder in place.
Petrageous Martinique Diner is available in a variety of sizes; Please see the specifications tab for measurements.
Martinique Diner Measurements
|Size||Stand Dimensions||Bowl Compacity|
|Small||30 L x 19 W x 13.6 cm (12.125 L x 7.5 W x 5.375 H")||One Pint|
|Medium||38 L x 22.8 W x 16 cm (15 L x 9 W x 6.375 H")||One Quart|
|Large||46 L x 26.6 W x 18.7 cm (18.5 L x 10.5 W x 7.375 H")||Two Quart|