Comfort Zone with Feliway - Spray
Product has been added to cart
- Odorless pheromone spray
- Treats cat behaviour issues like scratching, spraying and urine marking, loss of appetite, anxiety, travel stress
- Clinically proven 95% effective
- Easy to use
- Comes in 75 ml spray bottle
Comfort Zone with Feliway Spray, is an anti-stress pheromone for cats and kittens that's designed to deter urine marking and scratching. The Spray is used for spot treatment in place wherever cat marking may persist and can be used in addition to the Comfort Zone with Feliway Diffuser.
Comfort Zone® with Feliway® Spray controls scratching, urine marking, calms cats in travel and comforts your cats in stressful environments. After urine clean-up, spray directly onto the urine-affected area, and onto other prominent objects like drapes, furniture, window frames and doorways.
To stop or greatly reduce urine marking:
- Spray directly onto the area soiled by your cat and on other objects that could stand out to your cat.
- One spray daily should be applied about 10 cm (4") from the urine site and about 20 cm (8") from the floor.
- The use of numerous cleaning agents and disinfectants will likely increase urine marking by your cat.
- It is important that soiled areas are not cleaned with bleaches, detergents, or their derivatives.
To prevent urine marking:
- In order to prevent your cat from urine marking, Comfort Zone® with Feliway® Spray should be used once per day on objects that your cat is attracted to.
To move or familiarize your cat to a new environment:
- For transport in a cage, spray the inside of the cage about 20 minutes before placing your cat inside.
- For transport in a vehicle, spray 3 - 4 times in the vehicle where the cat usually stays before putting him inside.
- To help your cat adapt to a new place or environment, spray daily on prominent objects until you see your cat rubbing his head on the sprayed areas.
To stop or prevent scratching:
- Scratching is part of territory marking.
- Similar to urine marking, scratching will deposits both pheromone-based and visible territorial marks from your cat.
- Comfort Zone® with Feliway® Spray should be sprayed once a day on these areas and surfaces your cat is attracted to.
- It is recommended to cover the whole scratched surface with about 6 sprays.
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone..................10%
Excipients to...................................................75 ml
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT FOR HUMAN USE. Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. DO NOT USE DIRECTLY ON ANIMALS. Empty packaging and any remnants of the product should be disposed of in accordance with the current regulations covering disposal of waste products. Refer to package insert for complete instructions for use.