Comfort Zone with Feliway - Diffuser
Product has been added to cart
- Odorless pheromone
- Easy to use, just plug in
- Clinically proven 95% effective
- Treats behavior such as: scratching, spraying and cat anxiety
- Comfort Zone with Feliway - Refills available
Comfort Zone with Feliway is a stress reducing pheromone for cats and kittens that's designed to hinder urine marking and scratching.
Simply plug it into the area or room where the cat has shown stress signs or urine marked, for 24 hour control.
Includes 1 diffuser and a 48 ml (1.62 oz) bottle.
Cat Behaviour Problems
If your cat is feeling distressed or threatened, he’ll mark his territory; which is usually your home, by spraying urine or scratching on the walls, furniture and other surfaces.
This is a warning sign to other cats to stay away. When your cat is content, you’ll see him rubbing his face on a table legs, the arm of your couch – or you.
When he does this your cat is applying a facial pheromone that marks the area safe and cat-friendly to him. Comfort Zone with Feliway products mimic this process of cat facial pheromone. When you apply Comfort Zone Spray to a room where your cat has scratched or urine marked (sprayed pee), you reassure that he’s safe in his environment and he’s likely not to mark or scratch that area again.
What Are Cat Pheromones?
Pheromones are emitted by animals through their skin and glands. They are natural chemicals that help them communicate with their same species. When a cat rubs his face on an object, he's releasing a feline facial pheromone that marks an area as safe and familiar. He can then sense this facial pheromone through the nasal passage and recognize it as familiar, then no longer feels the urge to urine mark or scratch.
Destructive behaviour from your doesn't have to ruin your relationship. Most times it's something that disturbs your cat’s environment; such as a visitors, a new pet, travel, or moving in to a new home. Sometimes even rearranging the furniture may cause a cat to start urine marking, scratching or even to stop eating. Comfort Zone® with Feliway® products help curb destructive behaviour in cats caused by fearful or stressful situations.
Instructions for Use:
- Remove bottle cap.
- Screw diffuser onto the bottle and tighten.
- Plug the Comfort Zone Diffuser into the rooms where urine marking has taken place (Allow 4 weeks to see improved behavior)
- Replace bottle after 4 weeks.
- Use for 90 days for best results.
- Use for 90 days to fully imprint behavior changes
- If your pet has access to more than one floor in your home, a Diffuser should be used on each floor.
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone . . . . . . . 2%
Excipients to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100g
- Treats 500-650 sq. ft.
- One bottle lasts 4 weeks
- Use as directed
- Odorless and non-toxic, does not affect humans or other pets
- Not a drug or tranquilizer
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. DO NOT USE DIRECTLY ON ANIMALS.
- Empty packaging and any remnants of the product should be disposed of in accordance with current regulations covering disposal of waste products.
- Refer to package insert for complete instructions for use.