UBite Nourish Naturally Raw Bits Freeze-Dried Cat Treats - Wild Pacific Salmonby UBite
Product has been added to cart
- Freeze dried single protein treat
- Uses high-quality ingredient - West Coast Pacific Salmon
- Freeze drying process locks in the moisture, nutrients & flavour of raw
- Easy to break apart and can be used as a topper for food
- Source of EPA & DHA - Supports healthy skin & coat & much more
- Suitable for cats of all life stages
- Available in 40 g and 80 g bags
- Made in Canada
Treat your cat with deliciously freeze-dried UBite Nourish Naturally Wild Salmon Raw Bits Cat Treats. These treats contain a single, premium-quality ingredient - freshly caught West Coast Pacific salmon. The mouth-watering flavour and wholesome nutrients are locked in through the freeze-drying process to give cats a tasty treat they will love. Salmon is a rich source of EPA and DHA, which support optimal development as well as reduce inflammation, protect joints, and help produce healthy skin and coats in pets. These treats can easily be broken into smaller pieces to use as a training reward or a food topper for picky eaters.
Ubite all-natural freeze-dried treats are made in Canada without the use of additives or preservatives. Available in 40 g and 80 g bags.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||68%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||5%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||2%|
|Calorie Content: 4000 Kcals/Kg, 2 Kcals per treat|
These freeze-dried treats can be used as a reward, for training, or as a topper for your cat's daily meals. Once the bag is opened please store the product in a cool and dry place, it is also recommended that once opened the treats are used within thirty days.