Yesterday's News Unscented Cat Litter
Product has been added to cart
- Very absorbent cat litter
- Eco-friendly - made with recycled paper
- Unscented - tough on odours
- 99.7% dust-free & designed to be low-tracking
- Safe and non-toxic
- Suitable for all cats
- Available in 15lb. and 30lb. bags
Yesterday's News Cat Litter is an innovative, eco-friendly option for filling your cat's litter box. It's made with recycled paper (the packaging is recyclable, too!), which makes it 3x more absorbent than traditional clay litters (by volume compared to clay). The pellets are nice and soft so as not to bother sensitive paws. It's unscented and is excellent for neutralizing and controlling strong odours. And don't worry if your kitty ingests it - it's completely non-toxic. Designed to be low-tracking and 99.7% dust-free, this litter will create less mess and is safe for you, your pet, and the environment.
Available in 15 lb. and 30 lb. bags.
1. Select an appropriate litter container. Your cat should be able to turn around comfortably.
2. Fill the litter pan at least 2 - 3 inches deep with Yesterday's News. Filling it too full will make it more difficult to clean out soiled litter.
3. Your cat's liquid waste will be absorbed from the bottom of the litter pan. It will take a few minutes for it to absorb completely.
4. Removed the pellets at the bottom that have been soiled from absorbing the liquid waste. They will be fully expanded in size.
5. Scoop out solid waste from your cat's litter pan every day.
6. Do a thorough cleaning of the litter pan with warm water and mild soap when you're changing the litter out completely.
Transitioning Between Litters
When transitioning to a new litter, some cats are fine with the switch right away and others take a little longer to adjust. Follow this schedule to fully transition to the new litter:
- Week One – mix 1/3 Yesterday's News with your current litter
- Week Two – mix 1/2 Yesterday's News with 1/2 current litter
- Week Three – 100% Yesterday's News