Pro-Sense Dewormer Solutions - Liquid Roundworm Treatment for Catsby Pro-Sense
Product has been added to cart
- Effective treatment & prevention for large roundworms
- Safe for adult cats & kittens 6 weeks and older
- Easy to administer
- Size: 4 oz. (118 mL)
Pro-Sense Dewormer Solutions - Liquid Roundworm Treatment is an effective, easy-to-use treatment and preventative measure for treating roundworms (Toxocara canis and Toxacaris leonina) in cats. It can be added directly to your cat's food or be fed separately.
Safe for adult cats and kittens 6 weeks and older. Available in 4 oz. (118 mL) bottle.
Directions for Use
- Find accurate weight of your cat or kitten. If you don't have a current weight, first weigh yourself, then weigh yourself with your cat and find the difference between the two amounts to get your cat's weight.
- For kittens (6 weeks and older) and adult dogs, administer 1/4 teaspoon per every 2.5 lbs. of bodyweight. (Divide cat's weight by 2.5 and that is the amount of times you will fill the included 1/4 tsp. dropper).
- Repeat initial dose 14 days later.
- For prevention, administer every 30 days.
- Offer dosage directly with food or shortly after your dog has eaten.
Other Information & Warnings:
- Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF).
- Not for use in kittens under 6 weeks of age or cats under 2.5 lbs.
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing females
- Follow dosage instructions carefully. Overdosing may cause side effects such as nausea, vomiting, or muscle tremors.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
250 mg Piperazine base as Piperazine Citrate, per each teaspoon (5 mL).
Caramel Colour, Flavour, Glycerine, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Sugar, Vanillin, Water.