MicrocynAH Wound and Skin Care Liquid Spray
Product has been added to cart
- For the OTC management of skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, post-surgical sites, hot spots, cuts and intact skin
- Free of steroids and antibiotics
- Can also safely be used for skin and eye irritations
- Works in the same way as your pet's immune system so the body recognizes it as a friendly infection-treating ally
- Non-toxic and has a neutral pH so it will not sting when applied
- Creates an ideal environment for healing and reduces healing time by up to 60%
- Unlike traditional antiseptics and topical antibiotics, it does not damage healthy tissue
- Safe for all animals of all species and ages
- Available only in one size
MicrocynAH Wound and Skin Care Liquid Spray is ideal for the over-the-counter management of skin and coat, including treatment of skin abrasions, post-surgical sites, hot spots, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts, and intact skin. Simply spray to saturate affected area multiple times daily until it has healed. Safe for use on all animal species of all ages and species. Available only in one size.
Directions for use
Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area with MicrocynAH. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with MicrocynAH at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary.
Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
Store in original container at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE. After use, seal or close dispenser.
Not intended for use in pregnant or lactating animals. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. This product is safe if licked by your animal. Not for internal use.
Active Ingredients: Hypchlorous acid (0.009%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride