Emerald Pet Wholly Fish! Digestive Health - Tuna Recipeby Emerald Pet
Product has been added to cart
- All-natural dental treat that helps with digestion and gastric functions.
- Limited Ingredients - contains tuna with sweet potatoes, ginger root and turmeric
- Medium-sized treat with a rough texture - freshens breath, brushes off plaque, tarter while your cat is chewing on the treat
- Two calories per treats
- Contains no grain, gluten, soy or dairy ingredients
- Naturally preserved with zero salt, sugar, sweetener, artificial ingredients, colours or flavours
- Suitable for cats of all breeds
- Available in a 3 oz bag
- Made in the USA
Emerald Pet Wholly Fish! Digestive Health is a combination of irresistible flavours and texture to aid your cat with oral health but also with digestion. This medium-sized treat encourages your cat to chew on these fish-shaped treats; the surface of the treat will brush away unwanted plaque and tartar on your cat's teeth. Each treat is made with fresh tuna mixed with a healthy blend of sweet potatoes, ginger root and turmeric. Ingredients that are known for their anti-inflammation and aid in restoring balance in the gastric and digestive system.
Wholly Fish! Treats contain all-natural ingredients with no grain, gluten, soy or dairy and are naturally preserved without using any salt, sugar, sweetener, artificial ingredients, colours or flavours. Suitable for cats of all breeds; Please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in an 85 g (3.0 oz) sized bag, made in the USA.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||30%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||7%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||4%|
|Calorie Content: 3855 kcal/kg 1 kcal/piece
Daily Feeding Recommendations
|4-7 lbs||10-18 treats|
|7-10 lbs||18-25 treats|
|10-15 lbs||25-30 treats|
The recommended amount is based on if your cat gets no more than 10% of their daily calories from treats. Please make sure that fresh water is available at all times.
Tuna, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Chickpeas, Natural Fish Flavor, Fish Oil, Sweet Potato, Ginger Root, Turmeric, Lactic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative)