Kin + Kind Skunk Off Cat & Dog Shampoo
Product has been added to cart
- Vegan, hypoallergenic shampoo
- Uses activated charcoal to pull and absorb harsh odours and impurities in the skin
- Also moisturises the skin and coat
- Made using USDA organic ingredients such as coconut oil, activated charcoal, olive oil and soapbark
- Unscented and gentle
- Suitable for both cats and dogs of all life stages and breeds
- Contains no GMO ingredients, chemical pesticides, sulfates and parabens
- Vet formulated with no animal testing or cruelty and using ingredients from farms who do not use harmful farming practices
- Available in 12 fl oz bottle
- Made in the USA
Kin + Kind Skunk Off Cat & Dog Shampoo is a gentle, unscented, vegan, hypoallergenic shampoo removes any strong odours that your pet may have come across during their outdoor adventures, including the infamous skunk attack. Using USDA certified organic ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil, soapbark, activated charcoal and more, once lathered into the skin the activated charcoal will pull harsh odours and impurities from the skin while the oil products moisturise and seal it within the skin leaving you with a pet that smells like his old self but with a shiny coat.
Suitable for cats and dogs of all life stages and breeds, this shampoo uses no GMO ingredients, chemical pesticides, sulfates and parabens. Kin + Kind uses only vegan products found on farms that do not use harmful farming practices are vet formulated, never tested on animals and cruelty-free. Available in a 354 ml (12 fl oz) bottle, Made in the USA.
Wipe off skunk oil with a paper towel, apply shampoo and massage into skin to ensure it gets to the skin. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as needed. Avoid getting shampoo in contact with eyes or mouth
Water (Aqua), Saponified Organic Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate), Saponified Organic Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Glycerin, Activated Charcoal, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soapbark (Quillaja Saponaria Wood Extract), Potassium Citrate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate