Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Shampooby Earthbath
Product has been added to cart
- 100% natural, human grade ingredients
- Beneficial for treating & soothing irritated, dry skin from allergies, flea bites, etc.
- Refreshing scent of tea tree oil & aloe vera
- Non toxic, paraben & sulfate free, phthalate free, and phosphate free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Contains no harmful soaps
- Net content: 473 mL (16 fl. oz.)
Earthbath has designed their products with the health of your pets in mind. Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Shampoo is made with completely natural, human grade ingredients that are tested on people, not animals.
This soap-free, biodegradable formula was created to help treat and soothe hot spots and dry, itchy skin caused by allergies, bug bites, and various other skin conditions. Tea tree oil is a natural ointment that is effective for treating these conditions and aloe vera soothes and rehydrates the skin.
All Earthbath products are non toxic and contain absolutely no artificial colours, fragrances or anything else that might harm your pet or the environment. It will not wash off any topical flea and tick treatments. Net content: 473 mL (16 fl. oz.)
Avoid contact with eyes. Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), consult a physician.
Purified Water, Renewable Plant-derived & Coconut-based Cleansers, Aloe Vera, Vitamins A, B, D & E, Glycerin, Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil), Natural Preservative.